Dex-chan lover
Fuck all of you piece of shits who hyped The Beard before the match against the crazy perv. Suddenly people were cheering for him although we saw next to nothing from him. You clearly read the raws and just had to spoil it.
It was clear then, that The Beard would make it into the finale.

Fuck you, you degenerate pathetic nerds.

@monkey123 Isn't it Gragas and not Olaf?

@MangaField Or we were just hyped and hoping, because his charadesign was cool. You maybe need to stop reading conspiracy theories, it seems to affect you.

Dex-chan lover
@anotherone

How is it a conspiracy theory, if the hype for Gensai came out of nothing AND the raws are literally available here on mangadex? Are you kind of stupid? It‘s clear as day that people were reading ahead and then hyping Gensai in the comments for the english chapters. There were plenty of characters with cool designs, yet only he was hyped up completely out of proportion.

Anyway, what‘s done is done. I‘m glad there is a sequel, and scanlation will probably follow immediately, so no more spoilers by pathetic nerds who get a kick out of floating „theories“ in the comments when they already know the outcome.

Also, everyone who read the raws (without speaking the language) is a loser without discipline and impulse control.

Fed-Kun's army
eh i feel like beardy will heal ohma in the final match or something. no way in hell ohma got anything left

Dex-chan lover
@MangaField: Prediction: Ye'r gonna get banned soon. At first I thought you were trolling but apparently you are serious? The hype did not come out of nowhere, are we even reading the same manga? Also: You are projecting, anotherone is right, read less conspiracy theories.
I was 'rooting' for beardman but expected the fang to win for plot reasons so I am pleasently surprised.

@bobo: I feel and fear the same, lets see what the plot has to offer...

E: >loser
>nerd
Bumsore? You will need a new account soon, projection conspiracy man. Assumptions without proof are...

Kanoh was a pretty good character and i do think he also needs to lose to evolve more too. Thats also when you learn a lot too. Plus i really believed him at the end when he said he will pay him back and i think he can. Kanoh wounded him a lot despite having many years less experience. All he needs is more time and experience and i think he will catch up sooner or later

Dex-chan lover
No? Where did I state that?
Yeah, this exchange will be fruitful ;^)

There are raws of x
What does it mean?
[ ] some have read the raws
[ ] a high percentage of the readers have read the raws
[ ] no one has read the raws
[ ] there are raws of x
[ ] everyone!!1 will make spoilers disguised as predictions
Now...

E: Apparently random accusations is your modus operandi. Maybe you should think first before you post?
Source: General comments on the series.

Excuse me @MangaField, I don’t understand why get angry about how people read a manga. It’s a hobby and a pleasure for many of us, please simply enjoy it without offending anyone ?

By the way, probably almost all of you already know, but one more reason to be hyped? In 2019, the Anime will be aired!
https://youtu.be/GlF-XrPOYYw

Group Leader
@MangaField
Im also hyped for beard and I dont read the raw... I just feel like he is so typical of stoic strong character a la Hokuto no Ken and like him lol.

Contributor
WHhAAAAAAAAAAAAATtttt.
i had to read it several times over just to enjoy it. damn, nice typesetting.

Dex-chan lover
@Dangi
You find it ok, if people spoil the story? Because that destroys MY hobby.

@KuroViLolitannia
Sure, NOW. But after his first fight, there was simply not enough material to warrant this huge fanbase for him.
Take Muteba, the blind fucker of all girls: he had a natural transition from minor character to fan-favorite over tens of chapters.
That didn‘t happen with Gensai. Before his fight with Kiryuu, suddenly there were many people in the comments talking about the mighty Beard and whatnot, completely from 0 to 100.
That were the raw readers who were spoiling.

Users who are viewing this thread