Dex-chan lover
Moral of the story, grow a beard and moustache. It makes you invincible.

Fed-Kun's army
Guys I told you already, beardy daddy shall never lose.
Just wait till beardy daddy pierce through Ohma's plot armor

Dex-chan lover
Well damn, it still took a whole chapter to beat Kanoh Agito down into submission after destroying his hand. He really did give Kuroki a tough fight and it was fairly close. They both injured each other and both were able to keep fighting in spite of the injuries diminishing them, until Kanoh's hand was destroyed.

Kuroki's true strength besides his martial prowess, and what gave him the edge in this fight, is that he observes his opponents and prepares for them with deadly counters. Honestly, if he had faced Kanoh in the first round and had not known of the timing of his dragon shot, things may have ended differently. That said, Kanoh has "evolved" a lot since the first round of the tournament so he may not have been quite as dangerous in other aspects.

Well then, we all know Ohma is going to use his Demon's Bane against Kuroki, but he's well aware of what's coming.

so what truly decided the match is the ability to move efficiently while still injured

kanoh and gensai both have the same kind of adaptability in fighting. kanoh couldn't really keep up his performance to fight toe to toe with gensai with his injuries, and gensai could.. since he knows the technique that is similar to niko style bone binding, not to mention we still didn't know whatever else in the arsenal of kaiwan style

Power Uploader
I'd like to see Kanoh progress after this fight. Beard just bearded another one. Tho him not showing any strugle IS looks like cheating, but that's just a personality of true martial artist.

Dex-chan lover
You know what? Agito is probably as much ass-pulling as Ohma. Continuously evolving in a fast sequence and parallel thought (dual personality): They could only mean Agito got isekai'd.

...whereas beardy worked over decades.

Wwwwwwoooooooooowwwwwwwwww !!!! I couldn't believe it until the last page ! Author, you have my utmost respect. The strongest prevails !!!!

I only fear that Beard is deeply connected with all the "tiger vessel" thing and so is part of the "plot", it would kill the hype a bit for me.

@Big_Boss
It's a bit exaggerating to say "not showing any struggle", he suffered big damages in this fight.

Power Uploader
I "read" ahead the Vietnamese version and the ending is pretty stupid.

Kuroki wins againt Ohma after a protracted fight, Ohma dies later, probably from all of his injuries, and nothing actually changes at the Kengan association

Dex-chan lover
I like the work that the artist made with beard that he barely moved from his place, reinforcing more the idea that the fang was fighting a boulder.
Also Ohma do your damn homework before the next fight and leave offspring.

Dex-chan lover
Woooooo, that was intense. :D Excellent art in this chapter as well.

Users who are viewing this thread