Best chapter of Kengan Asura yet. I'm glad that the author didn't keep Kanoh's win streak continuing in this fight. Gensai's decades of experience outweighed Kanoh's ability to adapt to new challenges and so fucking glad the author played it out that way.

THIS IS DEFINITELY THE BEST FIGHT IN THE SERIES
come on we all know Kuroki is the best

i was worried that Kanoh will "Evolve" in the last minute since he is a big story character
BUT DAMN
KUROKI FREAKING WON
I WAS SHOUTING AND IN NEARLY IN TEARS WHEN I SAW THE WINNER

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

@Big_Boss

Broken fingers on his right-hand, A severely dislocated left arm which was forcefully re-positioned
Kuroki whose Devil Lance was being shown as his most powerful technique which is used primarily with his hands had his Fingers and Arms injured

We were shown how Kuroki was still able to efficiently use the right techniques even though his Devil Lance was practically sealed with the breaking of his right thumb

Dex-chan lover
I thought it would end with Agito achieving a new evolution and defeating Kurosaki with a new strange technique and it would be Ohma's job to figure it out during the next match.

Still, really awesome fight!!! easily in the top 3 of the whole manga

Dex-chan lover
agito smile broke lol
kuroki fix agito smile with three attack in the chin/jaw

Group Leader
I love that explosion at the end.
That's the plot armor exploding into pieces ?

Dex-chan lover
Holy shit he actually did it. I thought the plot armor was too stronk, and the picture on the last tank cover threw me off.

I'm incredibly pleased with these events.

Users who are viewing this thread