Contributor
damn, no look at what the kure clan is doing, but very nice chapter still.

Thanks Hokuto no Gun for translating this series. It was a very enjoyable ride.

Double-page supporter
I legit think ohma is alive. The fact that the erioh kure approved of him, karla isnt in the chapter, and that the end of last chapter was that he was in a long slumber tells me he is probably being operated on by the kure clan like he is the mc from breaker.

Fed-Kun's army
New series will start in 31st of Jan 2019. Translated from the Japanese link below.

Group Leader
@TheBoll
Well, he already killed the former MC. So if he kills the former stronger to introduce the new villain, it's like writing a whole different story more than a sequel.

I must say, this is the best manga I have ever read in my entire Life.........I am now more of a Fan of kengan asura than I am of the Breaker, HSDK, Wolf guy okami, Blood and steel, and soul eater.

I have never seen a Manga where their is this Epic level of Traditional Plot Armor Like a MF character development, accompanied by Beautiful Character development of all the "Supporting" characters, and Still The "main" character, or "Good Guy" AND the "Bad Guy" was Defeated........Utterly Defeated. and is alluded to as Not even being on the level that he intends to achieve and calls himself "Green" if Kuroki Gensai has the Ability to say that He is Green......we better see some God damn Low tier Dragon Ball Z level maybe Raditz saga level of Movement and "ki" or "energy" or "Chi" use in the next season, Because if Kuroki Gensai Can be as Powerful as what we hvae just witnessed, and still can call himself green, it means that HE himself Knows that there are levels of combat that are far beyond him, and he has seen it and it is out there.

meanwhile we thought we Saw the Supreme Upper Echelon of Fighting Godhood in People Like Mikazuchi Rei, Kure Raian, Gizenga, Wongsawat, the Kure Clan and their techniques all together, KANOH AGITO!!!!! come on......you mean to tell me these people were defeated (Technically Gizenga wasn't) and Kuroki Knows of greater heights than even these people and even himself???????

Season 2 has no choice but to be utterly EPIC!

Also.....Is it possible to say that Niko himself was more powerful than kuroki????

Fed-Kun's army
Wow, that ending implies there might be a part 2?
And that sure was one wild ride.

Ohma is 100% dead guys, I believe in Yabako that he won't sully his death only by reviving him in the sequel. I'm more interested in that Kure with glasses (look at pg 31), and the so called last Niko successor (technically Kiryu is also one) which is potentially the sequel MC. Of course, he can always make a sequel without an actual MC since he already kinda did before Ohma last moments.

@naeon & @Cashmman
Thanks, that's awesome to hear, i was hoping the rising popularity after being translated would cause one and im glad it somehow worked out. I agree the ending was iffy but i do think thats cause this probably got axed so hopefully, they can fix things later with the sequel. It terms of over all quality this was one of the best martial arts mangas.

nal

Is there no bonus chapter a the end of this volume like the others?

Users who are viewing this thread