Dex-chan lover
Many thanks to HnG, it's an awesome ride.
Pray we won't suffer from withdrawal symptom now that the daily dose of Kengan Ashura is gone.

I'm still hoping that they faked Ohma's death to cover his track from those Worm guys.

Ohma will be back if its going like this, someone will figure out a crazy way to bring him back from the dead...but that may just be my take on it

That was a great run, thanks for your hard work creators and translators...

Dex-chan lover
What if Ohma is alive but in coma (last chapter merely stated that he "entered a long slumber") and the tomb was made to keep him safe while in that state? Karla may be with him, that would explain why we didn't see her in this chapter.

Maybe just wishful thinking but since there will be a sequel I will keep my hopes up for now.

Power Uploader
Looking forward to season 2.
Hokuto no Gun - best regards for picking and following up with this series till the very end in such short time, you guys da mvp!

This manga ended a while ago with no sequel announced, it just wasn't translated in English. But like i said before hopefully with the new fan base from the translated readers we will get a sequel from the author. I know it already helped this series get an anime despite already ending a while ago so hopefully it gets a sequel too.

Anyway, this was a great series that I really enjoyed. It was definitely one of the best Top 10 purely martial arts manga series ive ever read. Really gonna miss this and all the great art and action. Really enjoyed this journey.

@ukimix

I'm afraid the author will pull the "introducing new villain by killing the former serie strongest" but hopefully not, doesn't seem to be his style.

See you all in the next serie, it was a great ride with you guys. Coming to the comments was always worth it !

Good series overall, but that ending was god awful. WHYYY introduce a new villain when the mc is dead, and the series is ending. It makes us wanting more, but 90% of the time when they do shit like this, there never is a sequel, and besides who is going to take on the mantle being the mc, cause so far there isn't anyone that fits to replace Ouma.

Any links or tweeta from the author that confirms the sequel? Please

Power Uploader
"There can be only one"

ANYWAY.

The MC isn't dead. Everyone knows it's Kazzy.

Nobody is talking about Agito's new lease and freedom on life.

Either way, I'm happy he had a decent ending for his character arc.

@nohd https://urasunday.com/kengan/comic/event002.html this is from the official site, it's in japanese but it confirms theres a sequel coming this month

Aggregator gang
Pretty sure the last heir of the Niko Style is Kiryu, or a survivor of the original Niko's.
Still, pretty bummed about Ohma's death even if we knew it was coming for a long time.
Can't wait for the sequel.

Users who are viewing this thread