Dex-chan lover
i still belive ohma was still alive .
in storywise usually saying" the only succesor of niko style" can trigger the flag that another succesor will appear.
and kuroki even though he won , hes still call himself 'green' ..... and his traning in first place was clearly dangerous ..... burning fire,evading bullet,stabbing hard material...

@Unlimitles probably same for me...
Thanks to anyone for all, I’ll wait for the next part, but I want to share an information: you can find Yabako Sandrovich on Facebook, I wrote to him thinking he was a fake, but I can confirm it’s really him! He knows English, he accepts friend requests and he gladly responds to fans on Messenger. Last thing: please don’t insult or constantly bother him, he’s a very nice person

Wow... It's over... and yet the story has only just begun.

Idk how I'll be able to handle the new MC (whoever that may be.)

We'll miss you Tokita Ohma!

Dex-chan lover
so in the end , ohma died a virgin ? such a sad ending . remember guys : fuk first , fight later , lol .

sequel :

https://mangadex.org/title/33538/kengan-omega .

https://mangadex.org/title/19600/danberu-nan-kiro-moteru .

ZiQ

Great manga 10/10 Also thanks to HnG for the releases and god tier type setting throughout

Fed-Kun's army
...Man, I know they've been giving Ohma death flags for many chapters now, but I was still hoping for a happy ending. If not that, then a somber ending with a pregnant Karla since Ohma remembered Niko's final advice.

Dex-chan lover
Fang 's favorite food is katsudon because : "katsu" is a homophone of the verb 勝つ katsu, meaning "to win" or "to be victorious".

page 37 , panel 3 : it is a parody of doraemon 's time machine .

page 38 : in that panel with MMA match , it looks like they are hugging and kissing in missionary position , lol .

so this is why Beard Man has bear 's ears in chapter 116.5 :

N7.png

Great story, reminded me of baki and no joe while also being its own unique beast. One of the most fun I had reading an action manga. Usually, I have a hard time following the fights in comics but it was made so fluid and well. Ohma story was great!

Fed-Kun's army
Oh wow, so the Beard was supposed to dropout in the first round. talk about a great comeback.

Dex-chan lover
i literally can't believe the title character lost

amazing

the thing that kept me reading most is that i almost never knew who would actually win each fight (except ohma [rekt])

Dex-chan lover
page 14 : the 1st son want to meet bando yohei , the death row prisoner , probably because he is interested in his research . bando yohei was an elite medical student , is extremely knowledgeable in regards to human biology .

page 21 : " he has taken a shine to you " . so an old , ugly geezer wants to $uck ... er , wants to kiss another old , ugly geezer ? OMG , this is the most wrongest thing .

page 40 : only 1 voice actress is drinking with a bunch of muscular voice actors , must be very scary for her , lol . she is probably the voice actress of Akiyama Kaede .

Dex-chan lover
great end and i mean this rarely happens in manga/anime where the main character actually dies it rarely happens so it was interesting to see it happened here

really wasnt expecting it but for sure made this more interesting

now to check out the sequel

Supporter
Absolutely incredible manga.
First time a shounen fight manga has held me throughout.

And what a genuine, properly thought out ending.

Just wow.

Dex-chan lover
page 6 : a skull key-chain , so it is a "skeleton key" , lol : https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/skeleton_key .

page 36 : "the whole truth of tokita niko 's death hasnt been revealed fully in kengan ashura" . here is my prediction / my guess : taira genzan only killed an evil clone / evil look-alike of niko , the real niko is probably still alive somewhere .

Fed-Kun's army
Binging this for 3 days was a wild ride. I enjoyed every second of it.

Users who are viewing this thread