1) So it was made clear that after Rei ran away, Komi called Tadano that called Najimi that called everyone else.

2) Way more normal-eyed Komi in this chapter. I like it.

3) Just get married already.

Dex-chan lover
"by studying only five hours every day..." I don't think I would have survived in japan

@Beregorn I KNOW I wouldn't. Until final exams at the end of 4th year of hs which determined on which university/college I can go, I never studied more than 3h. I had a rule not to do that. And Sleep>Studying rule. Even for those final exams I studied physics for 20h over 3 days and 4h of math day before and god damn did it drain me.
At university I saw I could handle spending way more hours on studying, as long as it were mathematical problems. Or anything related to programming, that never drained me until I started working as programmer.
I wonder how'd we handle it here if we had to study that much...

YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES

welp guess i died
Death-by-cuteness.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Em... No? The pace was ok before, but know it feels like author trying to stretch it. They are long past the point of being unable to invite each other. At this point it starts to feel pretty unnatural and forced

Users who are viewing this thread