Well, that one was obvious from the first time we saw Adjest. Still, it was well set up, and some work had to be done before it came through. Well executed harem addition

Fed-Kun's army
I mean truly, Pugman made a better pitch for joining Desir's party than anything Desir could have told her. I mean, she wants to get stronger, and that can be done as well from the position of a rival than a comrade. so long as you knew her motivations, it wouldn't have been all that hard to keep her cooperation, which would be invaluable, if you considered that she's a godsdamned Magic Swordsman who can actually manage a Magic Sword in Year FUCKING ONE, not to mention, y'know, a princess. If you've got a chain, you don't tug it to see how much it can take before it gives, you check to make sure it's securely fastened to whatever you're trying to keep from getting away... or keeping at bay. I mean, the Nipheleka family and Roguepalace apparently have a good relationship, it'd be a shame if something happened to change that.

For a moment, I thought his seeming idiocy was playing the political game (and thus evil, but not evil and stupid), but sadly no; this asshole obviously believes in whatever bullshit he's selling and couldn't hatch a plot to save his life.

Dex-chan lover
Very sutil "King"`s crown = being from the royal family, wow such smart.

Double-page supporter
@mahtan thats how naming worked in most cases. if your family was a blacksmith you might be called forgmen or something like that. also is nobody gonna mention the 80000 commoners executed by the nobles?

Fed-Kun's army
@silverden 13.3 millihitlers (6.0x103 human deaths). Well, 5.3 if you're using metric hitlers (1.5x107 human deaths) instead of imperial.

There, discussed.

Dex-chan lover
@silverden
Yeah but the kingscrown name was suposed to be a allias to hide who she really is so in this case was pretty bad.
No one cares for the commoms, nor the nobles that died. It's not like any of them were killed unjust or for no reason afterall.

Dex-chan lover
@Hakurei06
It's even better when you remember that Hitler was not even the worse mass muderer in his life time.

Blue Moon Party? more like Blue Moon Fatty............. good thing Adjest left the Fatty xD

Twi

Now if only the novel was up to date. After this chapter I really hope it gets translated.

Dex-chan lover
@Tray Your wish has been granted.
f1ba1b0da65c108a736f3ee000af2177ea049398bb469b60325110dc948213f2.jpg

Credit: Some guy named Didko over on https://merakiscans.com/a-returner-s-magic-should-be-special/46/ Disqus comment section.

@TehSDragon I can one up you
f44b192175f35872af1373660d9bf53344406f15027556f29a942209ad07e040.gif

Aggregator gang
Hahaha, MC didn't even have to do anything. Wonder if the same thing happened in the past.

Group Leader
"vive la empire" is that an attempt to french? If so that's not correct french (vive l'Empire).
If it's something else somebody enlighten me.

Ha. Adjest just slapped that fat f*ck noble in the face. Worthless trash. Scared of everything and pretends he isn't.

Time for Adjest to join our boy's party maybe?

One thing this (and most manga) gets wrong is the number of peasants that the nobles kill.
The more peasants there are, the more powerful the nobles are. In a situation where the nobles fear a mass uprising the peasant population must be down. (If there's an over population then the nobles have all the power. You don't listen, I fire you, you literally starve because there are no jobs open.

Also, peasants tend to kill far more peasants in a revolution than nobles do, even if you look at percentages

Users who are viewing this thread