Thanks for the upload. When it landed on the figure all I could think of was "It's all ogre now".

Dex-chan lover
@RexNemorensis I never have that experience. But there's that one experience when I woke up and a snake was slithering under my bad and close to my head. Killed it with a blade without second thought.

A cockroach flew at me once, I dodged that shit like my life depended on it. Cockroaches are the worst.

Group Leader
OMG! Every page was a gem. I laughed so hard. Even after getting hit in the face Tatty's glasses stay put and in one piece.

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAHA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA ..tis REALLY saved my day =D Only a real cockroach can trespass Immoral Tatsu's territory XD

Dex-chan lover
y'all with your bass stories and the closest i got is that time i felt a tickle on my tight and used my plam to hit it out of reflex, and it turns out it was a spider that had crawled up my leg, that was horrible

Double-page supporter
Never understood the whole "cockroach chapter in manga" thing. What is it with Japan and cockroaches, and why are they always drawn ridiculous/censored?

Double-page supporter
@KinGembuL wait wait ... lmao = laughing my ass off
"lmao my arse off this is so funny" = "(laughing my ass off) my arse off this is funny ?
sorry if i offended you, but i think you should learn some internet slang beforehand

Users who are viewing this thread