@Syanalassa I think he may become Genos kouhai and a Saitama worshiper

@Mabbo I think most heroes (at least the powerfuls) are another type of monster, Saitama probably become one after fighting the crab.

@tanukihat I really wanna like that... where is the like button when one needs it. :/

Laws of physics of this universe do not apply in that universe lol

Double-page supporter
Yeah, we already know the fatso is a monster.

I was curious if Sweet mask was really full of shit or not.. but I guess his hidden skill is he bulks up, veins and muscles and all and doesnt want people to see how ugly he becomes. Guess I give him a pass for combat effectiveness. He made short work of Do-s and her minions. Tho Do-s wasnt all that strong. She crumbled pretty easily. Any S grade would of taken her out (Sweet mask if Top tier A grade).

Fed-Kun's army
Well while it's true he isn't S grade, that's only because he decided not to move to the S grade. He could've already moved to the S grade if he wished for it, so he's probably stronger than some of the S grades, maybe he's even the strongest of them all. After all we never saw the limits of his power.

Dex-chan lover
Yup. Saw that coming but it's still fantastic characterization for Sweet Mask. Reminder that we still haven't really seen him reveal too much of himself, even here, because this was just too easy for him.

That splash page of the three disciples had them looking fly as fuck too.

Dex-chan lover
@kizuro

Damn, Do-S was drawn amazing this chapter... we indeed need some doujins asap, she was hot as fuck (not as hot as lady Fubuki but still hot)

"Excuseeee me coming through.."..
"Oh saitama aren't here today too?"
."wait, the lady's va**** container has a zipper*
I accidentally read this from left to right 😘 No wonder I have difficulty to understand the bubble😅

@velsy There was a special chapter where he was singing and then monsters attacked his stage, he used his power and got veined up while people where watching him.

Dex-chan lover
Sweet mask is a dick and a sociopath, no surprise here. I'm still a bit shocked that he killed the slaves without a second tought. Not that he cared about them, but more in a "it will be good publicity to save them" way.

And damn, the fanservice dominatrix was pretty boring until she took off her mask: dat tongue and dem teeth! <3
Too bad we didn't saw more of that monstruous part of her in a fight.

And yeah, Pig god is the best!

Dex-chan lover
You think that tongue will make me hate her? ON THE CONTRARY!!!
I don't think she'll survive like the mosquito girl... Too bad, such "amazing" character won't come back.

I guess we can all agree that Sweet mask is not a Hero, he just despise monsters ... It's different.

Dex-chan lover
Something not important but why Iaiman didn't got a prostetic yet?
I mean cyborgs exists, androids exist, mutant crabman exist why keep having only one arm if you can do something about it?

Supporter
Gonna miss Hime, especially after the full face reveal. Love that combo of Venom and Mileena. 😢

Dex-chan lover
DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE. Sweet Mask is clearly the best hero, after saitama, so far.
We already knew he was brutal but this chapter was something else.

Users who are viewing this thread