The novel of this has over a thousand chapters with each chapter having around 6-8 pages varying on the the arc. So we're in for a long, long ride on this one folks.

Dex-chan lover
All the designs except for Nightingale's look like shit.

Specially the elder sister, why the fuck does she look like a mix between a highschool girl and a pirate? She was given a coastal city and has ships, yeah, but that doesn't mean she would turn into fucking fem!Blackbeard.

Dex-chan lover
Well, yes! Black lettering on a fading black to dark-brown background!
Brilliant!
Astounding!
Also, the 'Prince' doesn't know the first rule of economics, which is "You can't eat money!" Which makes his statement along the lines of 'Let's make 100 Million (something)!" pretty damn stupid. Money is not wealth!

Group Leader
This is a really bad translation (or rather, very poor quality English), and isn't up to Meraki's normally high level of quality at all :(

Dex-chan lover
@karoto94 Even that doesn't explain it because she is not even a recurring character, at most she gets some chapters focused on what she is doing.

Why ruin her design for the sake of fanservice when she barely shows up in the story?

Iod

>greycastle
>dark/brown-ish hair
Well right off the start we're wrong already

I think engineer dog should be translated as enslaved engineer. Typically a dog is also synonymous as a slave. https://ninchanese.com/blog/2015/05/04/chinese-catchphrases-top-10-to-know/

For some reason, CN novels adapted into manga are a way to different from the source. Its mellowed down and almost always its made a lot more lighthearted with too much comic relief (which in itself isnt bad things and i enjoy stuff like that but it makes story feel like its something different). I really enjoy novel but i doubt the comic version is going to live up to it.

Double-page supporter
This looks liek shit.. should I read the first chapter ?

Umm, did anyone else make sense of what they read in the first chapter? I felt like I just jumped through multiple time skips that would normally be used for foreshadowing or setting the plot, but I have no idea anymore. To me this chapter was a jumbled mess and I've got no clue what the hell this story is going for. I got the sense this was comedy? But the description gave me a different impression...

Users who are viewing this thread