Dex-chan lover
Is it just me, or cleaner just "cleaned" all the characters from the several frames on 15 page?

Edit: Just checked the raw, they are "cleaned" there too lol
Why we have cart with paper that rolled by itself? And 2 sofa that talk with each other? lol
I guessing that mangaka just forgot to add characters, maybe was in hurry to deadline. And nobody noticed it before printing!

Dex-chan lover
@Med1um I'd wager wrong layer ordering rather than forgetting to draw in characters, but still an amusing slip up.

Thank you so much for picking this up ive been dying to read more of this for months!

Aggregator gang
Thanks for picking this series up,you dont know how Touch I am to be able to read this series Again

That "to be continued" font at the end looks like something out of Metal Gear Solid...

Dex-chan lover
@Ringz
NOOOO you make me remember of my bad time so i declare

OwO) oh and thanks for the chapter
it was delicious so i said

Dex-chan lover
oh it's back the loli girl XD

OwO) oh and thanks for the chapter
it was delicious so i declare

Aggregator gang
why does the enemy group's name sound like some quasi-foreign butchering of "chimera creation"? and why do I feel like they may be attempting to create new lifeforms by fusing humans, spirits, and who knows what all else into one even though all we know so far is that they've been kidnapping spirits?

Group Leader
@InsaneInsomniac It was written in katakana as "キメラクローゼン" (kimera kuroozen). The first word is the Japanese term for chimera (only, written in katakana), and the second word is obviously supposed to be the German word for cross (kreuzen). We could have translated it as "Chimera Cross", but it was clearly explicitly intended to be in German since it didn't use the Japanese term for cross, at which point there seems to be an alliteration with kimera, so we kept that as-is.

Aggregator gang
@Guspaz you can also find raw on this raw website,it even had chap 29 with is suppose has to be paid on the main website first
People buy it in japan and scan t and upload on internet

http://isekairaw.com/manga/kenja-no-deshi-wo-nanoru-kenja-raw/

Dex-chan lover
This was quite enjoyable. Thanks so much for picking this up! Finally an Isekai I dont hate!

Oh sweet. Just noticed that Mira's new outfit is the one on the cover

Users who are viewing this thread