Dex-chan lover
Thx for picking this up. It's one of the better isekai stories.

Those shoes are horrible. The pattern looks like something a clown would wear. The form looks like something a jester would wear. And can you imagine what will happen if you walk through a sand-, snow- or mud-rich environment with them? Also -> A simple rainy day. Give her some boots or at least sneakers, I don't care. (This is a fantasy world...so people use horses, right? Horses poop, right? It's lying on the street, right? In a crowded place some of it might be kicked up by people walking trough it, right? Pieces of feces fly up, not to much, but high enough to go past your ankles, right? Those precious shoes are a real catch, don't ya think?)

10 years ago the demons have suffered a big defeat and went underground...and since 9 years ago spirits get attacked, which is a new thing...

Also that de...elf gives me the wrong vibes. He got introduced, but there were no real jokes about him or including him (the stick and carrot thing is to bland), no real interaction, no defining features except he is smart, no security issues as he got right to the most sensitive documents and nothing, that makes him likable, so there is no bad backlash, when he turns out to be a DEMON!
That king guy is supposed to be smart. That's the only thing going for him. Better don't mess that up, King.

Dex-chan lover
thnx deer for doing what Whimsubs can't do: actually doing constant releases

tho in retrospect i may be saying this too soon, your track record has proven that right so far

Dex-chan lover
a holy dragon (Seiryuu) being named NYOROtatsu? oh lawd my sides

Great work with Mira's dialogue. I know it's usually hard to translate the "loli that speaks like an old man" character, but you did well with it.

Fed-Kun's army
Kimera kreuzen... One translation of kreuzen is crossbreed, chimera have bodyparts of different animals.

Dex-chan lover
i dunno....i'm not a big fan of twintail Mira...i wonder if she'll ever have the change to sneak in her equipment with her so she doesn't have to barefist a demon next time?

zea

Thanks for picking it up, I hope you continue this series consistently! I have waited so long

Dex-chan lover
Solomon and Suleiman? The author himself is also lazy at giving name

Group Leader
you might be an ossan inside but, your appearance is of a cute loli girl.
so take my love, and LET ME LOVE YOU!! ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Dex-chan lover
Yay...new chapter! Does this mean it will be translated further?

Users who are viewing this thread