Dex-chan lover
Oh the triggering going to happen after that credit page.

Jew jokes, Muslim jokes, white jokes or whatever affiliation. Don't care as long as my moon runes get translated.

Dex-chan lover
@matcap

If you laughed, you probably need to grow up, mate.

"Haha bearded angry mooslem" is such a lazy dog whistle...

Okay what the hell is up with the straight up racist credits page? I feel like it's probably trolling but that's not okay regardless.

"commie faggots" lol, i kinda hate rapeman's scans because they kinda take me away from the chapter i'm reading

but goddamn thanks rapeman i found a new waifu and her name is haraguchi rie

To anyone offended at the racist joke, you might also want to take offence at the translator's name and origins of said name, which has a guy literally "Righting wrongs through penetration."

The beginning were shitty but her power is pretty cool. And im pretty sure the artist make hentai, that ass is just...

@raddley

Hard to take offense when it's pretty obvious the goal is to grief and troll, but personally I'd be happier if people kept their crap to themselves or their circle of friends instead of parading it around like it's the coolest stuff ever (hint, it's not, I would have called it in poor taste regardless of the target of said "jokes"; also, jokes make one laugh, not cringe and frown).

@pihip

Well, if you want to cut the middleman and any discomforting credit pages, you can just read the raws. I just wanted to mention the translator name is from a manga about a protagonist's goal is raping people, so that should give you some ideas about his sense of humor.

KZO

Dex-chan lover
So the wasp is apparently something well known that has happened and deal with in the past, but didn't cause a lot of harm because the queen was always the wasp itself with a short lifespan, now that our protag became the queen because she ate the wasp she already turned the whole school in just 4 chapters, very nice.

Users who are viewing this thread