@KZO
Short lifespan and makes a small amount of workers that (supposedly) don't make more workers. Just thinking about this means that Nagisa ultimately saved Himeno's life.
Himeno and her bulli-- er, friends, probably thought that turning the rest of bullies into comrades would help them cover that incident, but it was too late.

Group Leader
im not sure what I was expecting when I started reading this, but it certainly didnt involve an insect plot to take over the world

also it's fucking disgusting how bigoted and hateful weeb culture is. you'd think people that fuck body pillows and fawn over imaginary girlfriends would be more tolerant and open minded

fucking weebs ruined anime

44474672-1822651447781860-3717253950844436480-n.jpg

I always prefer scanlators not interjecting with political commentary regardless if it aligns with my personal views or not, especially when said manga in question isn't political in nature. So yeah, mildly annoying with that scanlator's end card bs (for the record I'm atheist and personally I say criticism against any religion is fair game), I'm reading manga as a form of escapism, don't remind me of that bs here.

Almost forgot this scanlator who thinks he is funny still exist... Sigh... If you are interjecting your political view into something completely unrelated at least make it fun

Dex-chan lover
@tathra word
- a lot of people i meet comin out of 4chan hate on poor people minorities pink haired college kids etc etc
dunno if weeb culture even created these toxic fucks tbh, like so much anime has all that honor, friendship, unity jazz
but i guess since we're all a bunch of kirito loving man babies the edgier aspects of anime probably stuck more so than any other values in the medium
taking those inclinations and running wild with exploiting outrage culture

then again wasn't anime just glorifying the psychotic mc of Youjo Senki? or something. memes were strong about the whole vizas thing
i think there was another anime about super powered nazis a year or two ago
oh i forgot Evangelion Alita Devil Man, maybe its much less weebs and more so anime itself

Instrumentality Instigator
Staff
Super Moderator
@ZeonII
Your comment is not funny and is a big violation of 5.1, Be Civil.

Take a week off of commenting and think of how to post more thoughtfully in the future. You can also find our rules here: https://mangadex.org/rules

Thanks,

Zeph

Either there is a translation mistake or the author is dumb as fuck. I mean I don't expect much but it's so stupid that the cop thinks it's suspicious for her to identify the wasp as such when he was literally going off on a fucking tangent about wasp poison shortly before.

Also LOL at all those people getting triggered by a guy calling himself rapeman. Just double click and you won't evem have to see credits page, you morons.

@zephyrus Shouldn't that credit page be removed? It's just a dumb unfunny joke, but we don't want people to think they're welcome to spread that sort of bullcrap here, do we?

Fed-Kun's army
Not gonna lie, I think this Manga is awesome and I love the idea. But I think there being research about this wasp already existing and the Police investigation is actually quite annoying. It's probably the worst part. I kind of like the idea more than the MC got turned into a queen by some weird monster thing. I like the idea more that this is an event that could've only happened to the MC. I also like the idea that more Wasp features will appear on the MC over time. Still hidable like the Stinger .

Group Leader
I don't even understand what the translator wants to convey with that credit page. It's just feel... dumb? Why even do that?

Fed-Kun's army
😁That credit page is mean to show how low intelegence scanlator is, that is lower than an insect lol,

Fed-Kun's army
that end credit page is so ironic. implying that they're not the low IQ NPC's spewing BS from their severely-limited dialogue-tree they're alt-right developers programmed into them

Users who are viewing this thread