Group Leader
levi could make it but its a long shot, looks like. next chapter will be eren perspective

Double-page supporter
I'm sure that the yaoi armor is saving Levi from death.

Fed-Kun's army
Goddammit. All that buildup, and
Zeke's still not dead.
Levi's definitely not dead either. If he was, Zoey wouldn't have grabbed his body like that. I also really hope he's alive. He's the only character who's making any sense these days.
The more we see of Eren, the harder it is to defend him. At first they were saying he might be mind controlled, then I thought he might just be being manipulated, but he knew about Zeke's intentions from the start. Unless he has his own plan going (which doesn't really fit his character), this heel turn just might be for real.
Honestly, Eren's never been a "good" character, his desire for revenge just coincided with what the rest of the cast wanted. He cared about his friends, but his main motivation was always killing all of the titans. And now that he's figured out his own people are the source of the titans, this kind of makes sense.
My main hope is that, if Eren isn't redeemed or revealed to have had good intentions, Armin and Mikasa are the ones to take him down. They're both psychologically dependent on him, and his betrayal clearly hurt them both badly. With one of the main themes of the story being breaking through what holds you down, Armin, and especially Mikasa, defeating Eren would be fitting progression for both of their characters.

Double-page supporter
I think Eren wants to be hated and die taking all the blame while saving everyone

Someone punch that Eren guy hard, please ... maybe it will cure him of all this emo stuff he got infected with :p

This manga went downhill a couple of years ago, but since the timeskip it's been excellent. You almost never see turnarounds like this.

Levi is not dead, Hange is bluffing so they don't kill him.
Mark my words

Fed-Kun's army
Erin agreeing with Zeke's ideology is weird. I hope he's just gaining his trust for something else.

Fed-Kun's army
1s49xc.jpg

Dex-chan lover
I feel kinda bad for Zeke. Im pretty sure he is being played.

Dex-chan lover
Okay, so what the heck was that unbirthing-rebirthing titan? Some unnatural phenomenon caused by “paths” connecting to the original Ymir? That is some hecking desu ex Machina right there.

Users who are viewing this thread