Where the fck is mc's old pets tho, why did he just wander off by himself?

Aggregator gang
Can't they say it in a nicer way? Their just a bully and he calls himself a hero??

Dex-chan lover
so the Hero party drop him but then what happened to MC pets? did the Heros party take it or they become wildlife animals?

@Velsy
I rarely read so much bullshit
in this story you only have the point of view of the heroes, it's a bit like listening to a stranger who tells you
that his shovel is stolen by his neighbor and take his word for it, because you have only his testimony
tell me why he was with them from the start if he did not really serve anything ...
the truth is that he's not even there to fight, it's like asking the merchant that you protected "defend yourself"

why he does not have these animals anymore, because he does not have any more money perhaps, you have an idea of ​​what it eats, so if you did not have the utility you sell them
It's crazy, you had to read stories written by idiots to have no idea of ​​the usefulness he had to have.
even for a small group of adventurers, having someone who does as much as it is a gift
at no time does the author speak of dimensional space, teleportation, ..

your problem is that you have to play games too much or read ilogical novel, so your brain does not work properly
it is true that we must take into account the world created by the author, but what has not been modified by the author is with real knowledge that it must be filled, not with ilogical supositions from your imagination.

it is not unlikely that the author thinks like you and that he really believes that the main character is useless, but in this case it is because he knows nothing ... which would not surprise me
(moreover, chapter 1.2 shows how irrelevant the author is at the level of how to use a weapon, and other things)
But I think in a little while we will understand how useful he was and life was easier with him

Dex-chan lover
@Gauvain Entire team wipes later that month due to starvation and lack of logistical support.

That is exactly what one would expect of people who devalue such a class.

@Merilirem
I just read a few chapters, I'm only at the 6th chapters, but I've read enough to know that I was right to think that it was more useful than the heroes thought

Double-page supporter
@Gauvain
What do you mean the only view point of the group, we got 3 pages where the MC was acting like a goof deluding himself how good he was cause he could tame pets.
Now where to start.
I've played many games, read many things and play alot of team sports during my youth as well as I watch/follow top league sports. I know what it means to be underperforming and getting dropped from a team. In this cause, its not a sport. But is a mercenary group that has there very lives on the line. A defeat can result in death. When they notified the MC hes being drop from the team. They did so in a way where they just wanted him to accept and leave. Its when the MC started harking up why (we learn how cluesless he is) when they start dropping the ball and telling him exactly why he was useless. Hes barely contributing and their risking there lives by stick out there necks for him alone. So he can tame a packmuel ? ? people can hire one, or carry backpacks. Many mangas when parties are adventuring, we just assume they carrying stuff in bags, belt pockets and stuff. No big a deal, dont need more realism than that. Its not like hes taming anything useful, like that giant tiger from the next chapter. You get the drift hes doing nothing but taming pets that are kinda bad at contributing or dont at all. The MC isnt even donning a shield and sword, and fighting to help out since none of his tames were. Thats why hes being cut. And yes I see all the comments about cause he got cut, their parties going to get wiped. Well I dont think so, they just cut weak link to their party. They dont have to worry protecting him and his scouting wasnt all that efficient from the looks of it. If they were really concerned their scouting was poor without him, they would replace him with something like a ranger no ? Well I dont say they will or not get wiped, but I feel like it wouldnt make a difference.. unless author makes it plot, for them to get wiped. Anway I got a bit too deep into specifics.

Base line. Its a group whos fighting with there lives on the line. He as a beast master is barely contributing to their fight, being a liability. He hasnt done anything to show for himself, or to prove his pets can be used in combat support. He hasnt even donned a sword and shield and attempted to at laest fight with them. Even when they mentioned they may have to fight even the demon lord at one point. When cutting him loose, he simply had nothing of real substance to prove to them he deserved to be in the group. Which is why I mentioned, this is the time for the MC to look at himself. Take the criticism. Then work on improving himself in future. Him being cut from the group could be the best thing to ever happen to him in terms of growth. He could find his way, work harder. Start the journey to find himself. And maybe one day, find himself in the position to be called apon. In the first 2 chapters, we have seen nothing from him that shows his Beast Taming class warrants him in high merit keeping him in the group. Hes basically a noob whos proud he can slay child goblins. Couldnt even tame that giant tiger. His ability is shown to be low. At this point.

I actually love stories, where in the beginning MCs is rejected, killed, told hes no good, maybe having a ruff run of form, or looked down apon. But this story, the group legitly has a solid reason to cut him. He had nothing to refute agiasnt them . They were baby sitting him. And like I said previous post, he should be happy they just dropped him. They didnt do anything terrible to him, such as beating up or selling to slavery.
So now he has work to do, and thats where we are now
Well I think I addressed most points, if I went too much or missed stuff, maybe add to it later. Didnt intend to to be that deep. Just a manga and all, but telling it how I see it. I wouldnt want someone in my group whos slacking at the back playing with his pets. When my life is on the line. If he was riding a giant white tiger, charging through the enemy front line. Then hes contributing. That I wouldnt understand why he got dropped :p

@Gauvain

Pack horses are a thing, or other beasts of burden that are trained so anyone can use them.

Logistics in general is not so complicated for a party of 5 (4, now) and the only thing he did logistically as far as we know is carry stuff. Cooking, buying and selling and making preparations, there's no reason to believe he was even involved in that.

Dex-chan lover
lol this shit is so blatant you'd think author's the typical tamer/summoner rager on asian MMOs.

@Fluffums
@Velsy
you know Goblin slayer, in there is a drawing of his bag and are content, but even here it is the minimum, just a day.
and it's not the material nowadays that weighs nothing, so for the transport it would be suicide to have his bag on the back.
that's what I'm saying we only have the opinion of his team and you're all here to say it's usless
he makes the transport, the recognition and he fights even if he is less strong than a hero mage, a hero swordman, or a hero healer
but as far as I know the hero healer is just healing, the hero mage is only hitting from afar, they are only their specialty
and he should do something other than his specialty?

Dex-chan lover
Am I the only one who finds the hero parties reasoning lacking. It feel like the reasoning of someone who only focuses on flashy and ignores the subtle but critical.

He was basically their only scout, which is a necessary part of party balance, and they are dismissing it as a minor benefit. Note his scout role should include both reconnaissance and ambush detection with the animals sharper senses.

That bear is a huge upgrade over a mule/beast of burden, who will bolt if it gets scared, which is a upgrade over carrying things themselves which drains stamina and reduces reaction times in fights. plus he can probably replace the carrier with something more attuned for their terrain when the move from place to place.

But mostly outside of hit and run ambushes anything other then a stupid evil minion is not going to target the guy in the back doing nothing to it when there are people right next to it attacking with sharp and pointy pieces of metal. If he is being targeted he is doing something that draws aggro, which likely contributes to the fight. There is more to winning then swinging a sword well.

Also, I am curious how his gear compared to the rest of them, I would expect his was significantly worse then the rest of their gear, which is a major cause of poor performance.

Also : anyone else get the feeling he might have also been the parties face, feels like they have attitude/arrogance issues that can really cause problems as well.

Double-page supporter
@Gauvain
I think the real problem., is a line you said in your original comment. Everyone sees him as useless, except at times they did mention he was sub par with scouting and bag carrying. But it could be hes really lacking in playing this class. Beast Tamers could be strong, but hes just not playing in a way he should. Which is why I briefly touched on, him getting cut from the team might of been the best thing for him. He might actually learn now to play a beast tamer and learn its strength ? I can tell ya, next chapter he missed the opportunity to tame a giant tiger. Infact he didnt even think or have a go at taming it (even if the tame was to fail for being low level). This is what I see contributing to him under performing. and the team thinking hes pretty bad. He definitely needs some time now to go independent and learn his class. As well as grow stronger (leveling up ?). He needs to change alot of things.

About the upkeep thing of his tames, I didn't get around to it before. Well if he cant provide the upkeep to his tames, isnt that also a contributor to his problem ? When his class relies so heavily on them. You say the packmuel is one of his useful abilities to the team. but if he cant upkeep, doesnt that mean he doesnt have packmuel most of the times ? You think thats part of the reason the team doesn't think much of his packmuels abilities. That was a good question to point out. The team could think of them as unreliable ? Speculating common sense here, since they didnt exactly say in detail.

My original comment, it was just me pointing out, I could see good reason why they dropped him from the team and why I could support their decision as not being wrong. Theres nothing in the MCs favour to refuted them. Well I suppose he did argue his packmuels and scouts were helpful, but not so when he cant pay to upkeep them to keep them around. The party also did think very little of his rebuke. Not enough the change their decision.
Hes also got to change his attitude treating his tames as friends, but rather combat companions. Thats if he wants to make a name for himself as an adventure/mercenary. aka, a better mindset.

Woa, the hero party is full of morons, at this rate they might as well kick the healer out for having nothing to do if they don't get hurt. But the MC is also a pushover, 'can you leave YOUR equipment here?' 'sure thing!'

@Velsy
not everyone, juste the heroes and the average reader who believes that what he reads
there is always a limit to what a class can do, otherwise it will be potentially unbeatable if there were no limit
and I find that his own is already doing enough,
obviously he is not orienting the fight, but he is as useful as another
by the way you did not understand one of the things said by one of the heroes "for those unfit for combat, they support from the rear"
and there we see what ? an image with the healer and the mage at the back
so their class is not meant to fight, but it should
For which reason ? the healer could very well be ahead
give him a weapon to this wanker that only serves when someone is hurt
besides protected the healer which is weak it is normal, but the tamer no !?
the problem with heroes and those who believe them is that your logic only works in one direction

the advantage is that you have to believe that the author is not that bad, considering the number of people who are falling in the panels
for your information there is a difference between monster taming and beast taming, a death monster drop magic stone and a beast just drop death
but there are surely plenty of other reasons why a beast or other can not be tamer and he was surely in one of these conditions
you still forget a few things, the "comedy" genre tag
and I think that the passage in the next chapter you quote is part of it (although personally I do not think it's so funny)

the big problem is that we did not even have a complete chapter, we have no explanation of what is normal in this world
and I think that heroes have no idea what is normal in this world
you will soon see that the heroes of this story are just silly, it is surely spoiled noble children who does not deserve to be considered as heroes

Users who are viewing this thread