Now im curious what happened to the other two. Since they are love rival and former enemy, it might be hard to working together.

Dex-chan lover
(I was too complacent I didn't realize he had that kind of personality)
really? You are new, and offer the lord (that you just met) to help with documents? Seriously? That kind of personality? Author you are trying to feed us BS?

Good thing he had the shadow world talk with Pram. Anyone else would have been more suspicious.

Hmmm... 55 chapters to get to the point where the fan finally engages with the excrement. 😁

Dude just meets the lord, lord is working on some documents, what to do? Dude tries to start a conversation with weather and when he is told to shut down thinks issue is Lord's personality?? Even leaving the status difference aside, talking to him at that time doesn't makes sense.

Double-page supporter
@ANISYAKIRAH not sure about the love rival things, it seems to me Adjest only admires him as a battle partner/mentor yadda yadda

Dex-chan lover
@kaminomikan You aren't seeing the big picture. Desir is merely getting ahead of himself, quite realistically so. He had aced everything due to his time reversal soul transfer. Back at the academy he has always been a step ahead of everyone, the other students, the teachers, even people from outside of the school. He's very familiar with the shadow worlds, with magic, even magic not yet familiar to others, even the future itself. Under such circumstances it's natural he would start to look at things and problems arrogantly because everything has gone his way ever since he jumped back in time. When they stepped into this shadow world, you could see he totally lacked any worries. He got too used to looking down on everything.

Double-page supporter
So each of the participant is given a different starting point and quest in a series of events? The shadow world concept is pretty interesting.

Well, it's nice we see Pram but I'm really getting turned off my this series since they entered the shadow world.

Dex-chan lover
The servant scenario isn't bad but its the weakest bit of this story so far. Also, Pram weakening our defenses against traps once again.

Double-page supporter
@kuroneko66 it's not just hiatus, the whole scanlator is gone, but I'll be sure to give it a look, thank you for the recommendation.

Double-page supporter
So much exposition... At least they didn't end on a cliffhanger and used another chapter of him trying to put the puzzle of the quest together.

Users who are viewing this thread