Status
Not open for further replies.
Lots of people die everyday, "too soon" is not a reason to censor people. Also the real people who are really disgusting are the media outlets giving the type of people who commit these crimes exactly what they want, fame. They know it is what they want but they spout their names and share all the details to the world just so they can get their viewership numbers up.

Wow mods, way to be big lame babies. I was really hoping MD wouldn't end up like Batoto with moderator overreach/censorship and yet here we are.

This man loves his mass shooting jokes. Even reuploaded to make sure it was in there. Gotta admire the commitment to degeneracy though

Dex-chan lover
pay no attention to the credit page. so, next chapter i hope police will obey.

Miku best girl
Admin
@Rapeman

As you are very well aware, people often report you for your offensive addendums, but so far we have not acted upon them because we feel they lie on the correct side of the line as they can be considered satirical.

However, we feel that your latest credit page does cross a line, and we will be removing the page and insist that you do not reupload the chapter with it again.

This decision is not up for debate. Thank you for your understanding.

Holo

People can make jokes about genocide, etc. but a joke about a shooting = big no no!!!!!

WE BATOTO AGAIN BOYS MODS GET TO DECIDE WHAT YOU CAN AND CAN'T SEE ENJOY NONSTOP FUJOSHI PANDERING AND HUGBOXES

Group Leader
@Holo

To make this clearer, what rule exactly does it violate? I understand there's something something about racism or whatnot in that long winded forum post the other week by one of the mods, but not sure how exactly "take me to the nearest mosque" or 60's rock lyrics falls under that.

I get it's your site and all but if you're just going to remove stuff for >muh feels at least specify which feels must not be violated in the rules.

But again, your site I guess, if you want to be a credit ripping mangafox 2.0 that's your prerogative. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Group Leader
I think its a too soon thing because of that recent tragedy 😥
Which is why it was removed...

Supporter
Since when do we need rules for Mods to choose what can and can not be uploaded?
This isn't like dealing with the police.
You wanna upload stuff on someone elses site, prepare for them to have control on what gets to stay and what does not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread