For a second their i thought we would get another cliff hanger c: I look forward to a potential 2nd fight with those 2 mysterious characters introduced

Those 10 black knights can capture castle. And i think she can capture whole kingdom with all summon we have see in last chapters
😎😎😎😎😎😎😎

Dex-chan lover
@ParagonNight
probably won't happen the elf seems to be the substitute elder of summoning. So he probably worship dunbalf and knows about the "disciple"
Hoping for her to visit classrooms and show off summoning though :D
https://mangadex.org/chapter/31627/16

Dex-chan lover
@FunZed Aren't the Black Knights just a pretty basic summon? So that would make them one of her weaker ones and if they can take a castle, then with all of the ones we've seen they should be able to take a hell of a lot more than just a kingdom.

Dex-chan lover
@Leo80221

Yes, the black knights are basic summons. They first appear weak and can be levelled up. It's true that her fully upgraded knights are now stronger than a kingdom, but you must remember that she came from a world where everything was way higher levelled than now. Her summoned ancient dragon wouldn't be a problem in the old world, but in this current world, everyone will go apeshit if her ancient dragon is spotted.

this chapter is so nice

r_41679_wTvH9.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread