Aggregator gang
a post apocalyptic setting with robots as mc.....and now ghosts.

Dex-chan lover
0e3.png

Dex-chan lover
Episodes of manga in which the deliciousness of food figures significantly are rather like performances by Edgar Bergen (a ventriloquist) on the radio.

Dex-chan lover
A love letter never been read until now because of the unknown cataclysm? Anyone see the gassmasks? Maybe the thing that killed off humans was gassrelated? 🤔

Double-page supporter
There is something that does not come back to me in this chapter.
Towards page 11 (again, if I didn't see the page number badly), the two protagonists talk about a building where they ate fried chicken.
So far so good if it wasn't that Suoh (the girl) says that that food was shared by others along with another type of food.
If they were the only ones left in the world (except animals), who shared food with them? 😅

Dex-chan lover
@ifrittucia probably a polite way of saying they took it without permission

Group Leader
Here’s the original panel in question.
KKpPwDj.jpg

It includes the infamous (for me, at least) “osusowake” which is kind of difficult to translate. It means something like “sharing with others what you have been given/lucky to receive.” I’ll rethink the translation, as maybe it isn’t the best one for this situation.

As for the topic of being alone... in the first chapter, it was mentioned that it’s rare, but not impossible, to find others living out there. Is there gonna be a chapter with human interaction? Who knows... ;)

Dex-chan lover
if TL says raider camp instead bandit camp then this world would automatically turned into Fallout Universe

Group Leader
@Dezaki the word used there is 野盗(yatou), which is “bandit” or “brigand.” I suppose it could be “raider,” but I don’t really think that works quite as well.

Group Leader
I forgot to put one small, but also touching panel in the original release. I have updated it now with that panel and a fix for one of the lines. Sorry!

Users who are viewing this thread