Dex-chan lover
It feels like the author is only good at portraying extreme violence. The stories become pants on head really fast in everything, and the explanations always get blown way out of proportion. Also, Himeno's society would die out really fast. That sort of matriarchy is destined to fall apart.

Fed-Kun's army
So if there no other wasp forces, technically wouldn't she be an unstoppable force? killing her would result in soldiers go suicidal psychopaths and the exact number of wasps is unknowable, meaning, she can technically take over the entire planet of females with ease HOWEVER do the wasps reproduce like normal humans ? if they don't have any way to reproduce they would go extinct rather quickly, also utopia ideals like hers would mean she would need to also brainwash the men, man so many new questions comes up witht his manga.

This manga is such a campfest, I'll keep reading for the sake of seeing how ridiculous it can get.
She's already effectively beaten the national authorities so who else is left to oppose her? the US? the UN?
oh yeah: fuck zephyrus

Power Uploader
Super intendent general cucked now his wife and daughter are evolved lesbo wasps who think of him as trash. Press F for cucked super intendent general. Also thanks rapeman another magnum opus of translation.

Dex-chan lover
A bit out of topic

I remembered that Honey Bee queens has their own sperm sacs where they can chose which gender her eggs would be.

I think the author gonna introduce new kingdom/hive with different queen. Try to fight to reign supreme or different ideology. Well who knows

fem.png

FEMMUNISM 😆

Dex-chan lover
@DragonTiger One Prickly Gal and literally any female she can get her hands on if they'll help her cause or put the others under her thumb. Plus, any of her Soldiers can make more Soldiers, so it's like having a giant network of spies and assassins that can make any number of more spies and assassins.

Dex-chan lover
>implying I wouldn't pledge submission to the tenets of wasp sharia
Anything for my qt bee waifu

Users who are viewing this thread