Aggregator gang
Ohh these webtoon cliffhangers are out of control

Btw its hard to take them seriously when they are called "estebans", its so cringey

Well, i guess as one of final surivors Desir have some experience in dealin with small fries xD

Dex-chan lover
Jesus christ these god damn cliffhangers. We finally get somewhere after 4 chapters of honestly banter aaaaaaaand the fun ends in 3 pages.

@Styuwd It's the name of the nation of barbarian guys. Same as one of the last survivors from the prologue and the merchant's bodyguard before.

Dex-chan lover
"i can take care of a twerp like you with my bare hands" he says while wielding a giant sword...

Dex-chan lover
I'm quite curious about how powerful his actual attacks are. We've generally only seen his ability to break other magics and simple low level spells. But with the comments made in chapter one, he did quite a lot against the dragon, so there has to be some oomph to his spells, right?

For anyone complaining about length or cliff hangers(believe you me I want more too), if you look back at the first chapter you'll notice that it even ends on a cliff hanger and is extremely short, I feel like most of us have gotten spoiled by the daily uploads. Im just excited to see
their next companion, who I think will be an Esteban, because if you look back at the first chapter you can see both Romantica, Pram, and another red haired friend sacrificing themselves, so I imagine the red haired will be the next introduced.
Anyway tho, TY for the upload!

Dex-chan lover
@Riger: To my understanding, he himself can't use powerful spells, and his way of dealing enemies using magic is to use his highly developed analysis to basically hack and take over their spells then turn it on them.

That said, I feel like we've seen what he'll do to these barbarians...
1. Grease spell that remove friction when he had that talk with best girl
2. Pram throwing that one guy off the ledge

That is to say it's time for some Dark Souls cheesing.

Users who are viewing this thread