Dex-chan lover
@frunkle Whit sails is the only group translating it as far as I know, at chapter 23. They release a few chapters everybody sunday

At least we know there will be some action for the upcoming chapters, I just wish the pacing wasn't slow and chapter lengths short... :/

You know honestly this did seem pretty goddamn good earlier but it seems to just be slowly turning into watching the MC suck his own dick.

Dex-chan lover
I think that one panel with Pram looking at the blood on his sword is meant to convey that he's still not ready for this killing business. And that's why the mc chose to step in instead of letting Pram continue fighting.

Dex-chan lover
That castle is terrible and its defenders are terrible. No wonder they needed people from another dimension to save it.

Double-page supporter
Somethings wrong with this. So the Esteban leader, who can hit a bow shot from a kilometer away, somehow didn't know that his shit missed Desir?
I mean he was able to spot the guard's hair while he was hiding beneath the wall. He was also able to see where the grain storage was, so how did he not know that he missed? Perhaps he just fired and assumed it hit and turned around before it hit its target. Or maybe he knew his shot missed, but then why didn't he let his subordinates know directly? Why beat around the bush by saying "some of you stay behind just in case".
Also what the fuck is wrong with this castle. Only one warning bell per section of wall? Also no way of ringing the bell without exposing yourself to the enemy? That's horribly planned defense. I'm surprised the Esteban weren't able to invade earlier. Probably because they prefer fighting straight up and sneak attacks are considered cowardly. Either way, it seems that anyone with an ounce of cunning would have no problems infiltrating this castle.

Contributor
The author left us on the edge of a very steep cliff.

Story wise, i still found it pretty good actually, but the pacing is really horrible. Then again, pacing wise, this chapter is still a millions time better then chap 56 though

Double-page supporter
@kilisloe I'm saying the whole system is bad. What is the purpose of the other watch towers if only two of them have alarm systems. If the ones with bells are compromised, how do the other towers alert the castle as to what is going on? Runners? Being unprepared is fine, but not having a working alert system in each tower is stupid.

@degenerateafro
My theory is that there is a guard station nearby. When something happens, a soldier deliver the message. It is dumb the only have 2 bell towers.

Dex-chan lover
chapter pls dont be over pls dont be over pls dont be over. Dang, its over. Cliffhanger...

The system is not that bad, if consider this is equal to our medieval era, it's pretty much just 1 watch tower with 1 or 2 guys and a bell or flame bowl to notified people. this place having multiple watch tower was actually pretty impressive compare to that era

Users who are viewing this thread