are you sure it's a shounen? more like shoujo with no apparent official status love pairings between mc and male lead

Dex-chan lover
whoa really? a sequel to +a no tachiichi? hopefully this has a decent ending

Dex-chan lover
that demon dude is thicc, but wow looks like its gonna be the same exact way the prequel did

I was kinda excpecting to see Satoki getting resummoned but I guess this is fine too 😂

I’ve been looking forward to this ever since I finished the prequel a year ago! Tbh I thought I was the only person who remembered it had a sequel 😂

Dex-chan lover
I remember reading the prequel a long time ago. Had a great beginning, but it was just horribly rushed in the end.

I don't particular feel any passion in this new series. Everything feels just rough and the new heroine doesn't hold as much charm as the original.

Dex-chan lover
Basically the same plot as the prequel but with slight modification to the characters. Not sure its even worth continuing given how the prequel turned out.

Fed-Kun's army
cannot tell if anyone is a girl or a boy, they are all traps

Dex-chan lover
So where's the twist? It can't just be the gender reversals. I want Satoki to crash in so bad, though.

Group Leader
Thanks for the chapter. This seems to be heading in a rather darker direction than I expected.

Users who are viewing this thread