Fed-Kun's army
Tadano takes 5 damage
Tadano takes 5 damage
Tadano takes 5 damage

@tanukihat Its probably because of his unique characteristic. The school they go to accept students with interesting/unique qualities regardless of grades. It was explain during the early chapter.

Double-page supporter
Tadano is feeling the bond he built with them. He is officially not a normal guy anymore.

Dex-chan lover
oh god i can't wait for this to have an anime adaptation. The exaggeration on that last page could be hilarious

Dex-chan lover
I liked how they made Tadano feel embarrassed with their questions.
And page 6...damn. I never expected to see here some nostalgic summertime friends hikes
...Now I want a stick too

Dex-chan lover
It occurs to me on this, my umpteenth time reading, that they could probably get away with claiming to be picking up litter that just happened to be lewd. The group has a girl in it, lends plausible deniability. Just long enough to make an escape before anyone recalls that the girl loves boobs.

Dex-chan lover
Tadano has two recorded fetishes, if I recall. Can't remember what they were though.

Dex-chan lover
Holy shit this was good .... like real fucking good a friendship that comes from doing something so silly but that theyre all interested in?

Damn bro i loved it, also Tadano really can fit anywhere since he really accepts and rolls with everything no judgement or anything just curiosity and acceptance for everything i also try to live like this.

You see how good this manga turned after the author stopped shitting on Tadano at every fucking moment ?

That is such a cultured group of friends the lucky bastards even have a girl with them.

That was good.

Users who are viewing this thread