Dex-chan lover
How's he so lively in the morning? He must have spent the entire night drawing up all those things, considering the detail and complexity of all those object.

Wnf

Dex-chan lover
@deonis sure it looks complex but its merely like an outer shell, which is probably why those things don't work

Dex-chan lover
haha.. knew it.. make it into seperate pieces then assemble it..
it's matter of time for him to make guns.. i dunno about the ammunition tho..
he can just make a pile-driver style of weapon.. can be use as siege weapon.. or revolver crossbow with metal arrows?

Fed-Kun's army
Well, a sword is made of separate pieces, and the composition of the blade itself is more than just a homogeneous and even-distribution of materials, so I would expect the magic to follow the intent of the user via some complex command sets.

I am the only one who understands that he can create an army of giants, the famous golems, you think an army of beasts with a similar detail do not fear death and he can create an industrial quantity.

This takes the saying "The pen is mightier than the sword" to the next level. Pretty smart to think of drawing the separate pieces, then assembling them. Can't wait to see what else he comes up with. Side note, I went to go read the first chapter again and now pretty sure he was wielding a large pen to cast those chains.

I have question but the more powerful he becomes, the more powerful he becomes, so the question is when do the two run away what leads him to appease his wife ?!

phew glad I've not dropped this yet because of certain political characters that need no more than 2 panels to appear

ch32 will definitely make you laugh, or at least grinning

Dex-chan lover
From how those were created in the stone floor i was expected the spear from Fullmetal alchemist lol

Contributor
Hey boy-o. I realize you're feeling emasculated a bit and you're eager for some recognition, but perhaps remember that you are behind enemy lines surrounded by a nation that wants to wipe out your wife's people. Maybe keep your cards a bit closer to your chest and consider not providing the enemy with inventions that will give them an economic or military advantage. Just saying.

I would be excited to with that kind of ability, but chill on the technology advancements

Users who are viewing this thread