Dex-chan lover
Is this series getting more and more fabulous as new updates come out?
@otakubouzu
Even the Yakuza are feeling the low birth rate situation.

Dex-chan lover
@otakubouzu @Glimmung wasn't there a group of Japanese people that are exactly the same as every other japanese, but due to chinese religion (forget which one) was taken in by japan, those of certain professions were deemed as lesser people. A lot of these lesser peoples ended up joining Yakuza organizations. Though the discrimination of these people has been outlawed by the government, there are still many who face discrimination in many ways. There was a point where major businesses had names and locations of where these people lived as to no make sure to not hire them. If the discrimination has gone down then at least it shouldn't affect that group as much as it once did.

Double-page supporter
@jak it was a little weak the last two chapters, and now it doesn’t feel like that anymore.

Double-page supporter
The amount of wholesomeness this series brings every time it updates is over 9000

I feel like the lady boss would amp out my anxiety when grocery shopping but at the same time help me out with it lol

omfg... YES! someone else from his other side that is as ridiculous as him, in their adjustment to the normal live.

Dex-chan lover
More yakuza retiring to normal everyday life was not something I knew I needed more of, but now I've seen it, I can't get enough.

I grew up in a colorful part of Chicago, near south side. Treat everyone with respect no matter who, and you don't have any problems. It helps to know some of the gang members by name. They would help my mom load her groceries into the car.

Users who are viewing this thread