page 29, i thought rover became bbqed somehow because of the smoke and all XD

Fed-Kun's army
@unime I don't know, but it's likely Murata. It could be ONE though. It'd be funny. What I do know however is that while Murata draws the art, the story(including the new elements of the story that weren't in the webcomic) and the fight choreography, as well as the character designs(before they are given more details by Murata) are all done by ONE.
As such, since the story-board is done by ONE, it's actually possible for ONE to have personally drawn the OPM webcomic-like shots of Tatsumaki and Saitama.

Fed-Kun's army
@mahtan Nyan is a new monster character that wasn't in the webcomic though, so we don't know about him. He might survive if he really does run away and doesn't get stopped by the other S-Class heroes.

The big doggie will be Saitama new pet after the finally so its not dead

Dex-chan lover
@Sancturil
You do have a point, though I don't see why it would be left alive since he is a treat and is evil.

Aggregator gang
So is Superalloys power essentially being a slightly weaker black Saitama? Also more Tatsumaki action is always appreciated.
Finally people can stop bitching about Saitama not doing anything.

Dex-chan lover
Darkshine seems like a cool dude for the most part.
...I still want him and Captain Mitsuki to work out together in an extra or something.

Meanwhile
https://mangadex.org/title/9123/one-punch-man-web-comic-original

What I would find interesting is seeing the reaction of the different S class heroes if they saw Saitama fighting Orochi or other high level monsters or villians. I could see Dark Alloy asking for Saitama to teach him child emperor being speechless, and Tatsumaki rembering how she treated him during their first meeting or jyst being ignorant and attacking him for being a B class hero

Users who are viewing this thread