Double-page supporter
I cant remember, but was it Silver Fang rank 2, She rank 3 ? (I already forgot her name, her sister Fubuki is more interesting) or was it the other way around ? lol @ King. I dont know why, but its so satisfying how they all talk him up to be some juggernaut.

Once again, I dont care about the other heros, like I commented last chapter. They should be struggling majorly, should be a gritty battle where they even have to work together (not go alone).. But whatever, I said all I wanted to say on my last comment when I roasted Onepunch mans current direction, so moving on now. Least we got to see Saitama this chapter.

jesus after ALL this time, Saitama finally shows up again, punches once and suddenly everyone stops, also if King is angered, my new background pic lol

Code:
Saitama is just walking down the street when suddenly a dog came with a bark and bite which is pretty rude of it, Saitama eventually give a 'pat' on it's head to sit.

But Saitama was ambushed by a cat!

Cat used Claw!
It's not working at all!
Cat escaped!

Fed-Kun's army
Puri Puri is probably the only S-Class hero that you'd actually want to fight, even if he is stronger than every other S-Class hero, with the exception of Loli-hero ofcourse.

I'm missing something. Why is Genos doing dishes at a time like this? And how is Fubuki with the Bang and Bomb brothers?

Fed-Kun's army
@Tanmay Genos did say he would wait for Saitama to get back, and iirc King Fubuki and the Old Men went out together to hunt Garou

Aggregator gang
@HoangDinh yeah pretty boring. Actually 30% of the heroes are boring so nothing new there. :p I loved this series in the start, I really did, it was more of a comedy seeing how broken Caped Baldy was but now we barely see any of the main characters. I know the story would be dull with only Saitama but it would be better than what we are currently seeing, in the start, there were truly epic fights up to the monster invasion, then after that, every battle became extremely boring introducing characters with such shallow personality over the span of several chapters. This manga started at a 9.9/10 but now its more like a 7.4/10.

Banned
@Pancakeza I agree, but some characters have good development and good arcs here and there and it move the plot forward so it's fine. Not all of the new cast have shallow personality, some were pretty interesting.

Dex-chan lover
Dark shine's goal
Screenshot_55.png

Users who are viewing this thread