Dex-chan lover
It was great to see our man saitama, now when up until they recognize his greatness?!

Also thanks for clearing up that it was soap dish lol

None of you gonna mentiom that he just pat the dog not punch, cuz if it's the dog would shattered into pieces (or the dog just hard enough)

Dex-chan lover
@chrispower110 Just like I always see in the comment section, no seems to be able to appreciate the build up. If saitama shows too early the arc will immediately end. Only when all hope is lost and everyone has truly understood gravity of the situation will saitama show up.......and instantly end everything.

Fed-Kun's army
i've been waiting literally for months to see saitama in action.......................

Contributor
@PsychoJing that is 100% true, it nevertheless is such a slow burn D:
a good burn tho! which personally makes me love his apperance at the end more.

Fed-Kun's army
Holy shit. I never realized that Darkshine actually admired cockroaches. I thought he was just a sterotypical muscular black man that got called Dark Shine because of the obvious reasons.

Dex-chan lover
My god Saitama, you just like Dante with that "stinky little pooch" line.😂

Dex-chan lover
If i remember it right, in the webcomic version he used Blast instead of Tatsumaki.

Group Leader
@PsychoJing yeah the side characters really make the fights interesting but saitama present in the series is what gives it the spark to not seem like every other fight in anime.

Users who are viewing this thread