Group Leader
13 is an odd number to the rosters. Wonder how the tourney is going to progress with it.

Dex-chan lover
@daichinobakudan
I'm sorry but from a strategic standpoint bringing Adam into the fold would be an incredibly stupid idea considering the ridiculous number of Fighters that have proven to be vastly superior to him. I trust saw Pang with getting a win more than that guy and he's an idiot

Ryuki may go and fight for Purgatory, I don't think he truly has allegiances to Kengan Association. I don't think Kuroki will actually fight anytime soon, I think we will see Rihto on a whole new level after training with him. I could see them having a mini tournament to see who's going to be the final 13 or 9 as well.

Dex-chan lover
My mind instantly went to hostesses too. Probably since I've been playing Yakuza 0.

@KingRagnarok It has been two years, that's enough time for them to heal.

Is this the evil version of All Might? Their hair at the forehead is almost the same
bf493605de35b9c97cf35a9902ae3ec8.png

all-might-1113649-640x320.jpeg

I believe they will kill off/disable Kuroki to prevent him from steamrolling the tournament. However Rihito might be his spiritual successor.
No one talk of Kanoh Agito yet? I believe he's the target of Fusui's manhunt.

Dex-chan lover
well one of the best girls are back Sayaka now just waiting for Karla to return

Dex-chan lover
nogi and the bosses of kaolan and wakatsuki are part of The Four Dragons , consist of the four corporations Byakuya News, Furumi Pharmaceuticals, the Nogi Group and Yato Trading Co. : https://kenganverse.fandom.com/wiki/Kengan_Association_members .

Dex-chan lover
page 7 : the most smallest building that loves nogi building is the building of yamashita trading company .

Users who are viewing this thread