Dex-chan lover
<sweating profusely> Doing gods work Murata you madman.

ok its official Saitama and Tatsumaki are gonna get together, they both turn comical in the middle of a serious fight and casuals everyone they fight, also the ART OMG tatsumaki and orochi Amen to the art

Dex-chan lover
Is it weird to say I'm a little disappointed Orochi went after Saitama? I was kinda hoping for Garou to be the one to take him down. Oh well, this'll probably be a spectacle.

Also, I gotta say, Tatsumi looked good this chapter. Like, I'm not sure what it is, but we got a lot of good shots of her and I somehow felt more of her personality this time around. Also, apparently not as flat as I thought.

Just gonna sip my team and sweat it out for more of these amazing ass Full Page Shots

Just gonna sip my team and sweat it out for more of these amazing ass Full Page Shots

Not gonna lie, Fubuki's sister and herself + that gymnastic girl are sexy oof

Dex-chan lover
I usually don't comment things like this but WOW Tatsumaki sure is sexy as hell.

Damn fine chapter. Love seeing both Saitama and Tatsumaki, though they are so powerful I'm not surprised they won't get much screen time.

That next fight gonna be one of the best! One thing for sure, Orochi won't last long against Saitama...

Dex-chan lover
oh god, please just get to tatsu doing her thing and
ppulling the entire underground up,
so we can end with the damn filler already.

Users who are viewing this thread