Fed-Kun's army
That is how all the psychos make their appearance before they reveal themselves. I´m certain that guy sells the children off

Supporter
Soooo... The typical "fatty who look like a good person and praised by everyone" who turn to be some kind of Kid eating monster / devil - dark sorcerer?

Or for once the author will surprise us and it's really a good guy? 😱

Tbh i also don't trust this dude... but I wanna believe that the author is gonna throw us a curve-ball and make him be an actual decent guy.

Double-page supporter
Please let this be a twist on the corrupt fat guy trope, let him be a genuinely nice guy.

Contributor
Ah yeah, the classic old bad priest/noble.
He's probably very rich because of the money he get while selling childrens.

Dex-chan lover
Smol loli point and shouts: “Until proven otherwise, you are suspicious!!!”

Guy looks super fucking creepy. I wonder if its just me and he's actually really nice.

Dex-chan lover
Pretty much all my previous manga experiences point to this guy being evil in some way.

Dex-chan lover
I am gonna go out in a limb here and just come out and say it.

That dude in the orphanage is molesting the kids.

I mean think about it, why wouldnt they make him a simple regular old man? why did it had to be some ugly bastard? you know why :^)

Double-page supporter
Okay, the guy is definitely drawn and written to have all the 'Evil child abuser' traits possible. Now all that's left is to see whether that's misdirection on part of the author and artist, or if it's the usual trope.

@kronix I really do hope the author just makes him a genuine nice old man. It's kind of a dumb stereotype to just make every fat old guy into a child molester. Especially those who have been in child caring businesses for so long and only get found out by the MC recently. Just break that cliche already, it'd most likely make a more likable character.

Users who are viewing this thread