Group Leader
The lord: how do you know about the plans regarding estebans invasion?

Me: of course desir know because he is way smarter to notice the estebans movement was just to trick you!

Even the estebans are smarter than the lord heh

Dex-chan lover
first this idiot lord removes the guards and then he imprisons the 2 people who saved his city...
if this wasn't an illusion/separate world/whatever the fuck it is i would really want the MC to just kick his ass, take his shit and leave.

Supporter
I know it's silly but the fact she let her hair down and it swaying all over the place bothers me so much... :/

At least tie your hair up when fighting or something

no witness of how they defeat the enemy and they destroyed the wall in that process

Double-page supporter
Nah, calm down guys... Mc is smarter than tge esteban and clearly smarter than the lord...
Just be patient or just read the novel raw if u want lol

Dex-chan lover
Remember both of them has 0 affinity points to anybody in the country besides the poor girl. Though pretty sure blond girl will save both of them.

How did Adjests chestpiece get blown of from a tackle?🤔 That occupied my mind the whole chapter 😲

Hmm, i was kind of hoping that Romantica would have backed up her up as a support sniper and had learned to get over some of her hangups and they were getting along. Wanna see where this goes still, though.

Dex-chan lover
I want a t-shirt with "keuk" printed on it.

When she said, "He would be smiling" and "He would just become stronger." I thought, 'She is talking about Goku, right?'

Users who are viewing this thread