Dex-chan lover
I hate and am sad when author gives the demons tragic pasts briefly before they die, good way of showing how humane they once and still are and how Muzan is a complete cuck

Dex-chan lover
for a backstory, this one is kinda straightforward and simple. RIP akaza, you wont be missed nor remembered...

Supporter
I wonder if we will have more demons with no tragic backstory like that dream guy

Dex-chan lover
I agree with that last panel, im not interested at all. "Hakuji's" story may be sad, but that doesnt change the fact that "Akaza's" an asshole.
You happy now that you remembered your past? then die already.

@no168_92 is it bad not to be remembered nor missed? Atleast he now rest in peace and that is a good ending for him because he Will not be suffering anymore not make other people suffer.

Fed-Kun's army
@Tearsax

Dude, One doesn't born an asshole, It's made like that because of rotten aples all around it, You should stop thinking that their suffering doesn't matter, and try to see the world on their standpoint.

Dex-chan lover
@Wolfraing: So? sorry but you are making it sound like having suffered in the past excuses you to do shit in the future. I give zero fucks about his suffering when he caused so much more suffering himself. Having a sad past isnt an excuse, even more when he doesnt even remember that past lol
And you are misunderstanding something, "Hakuji" wasnt born an asshole, but "Akaza" was. The one i dont care is the latter, not the former.

Dex-chan lover
@Skepticium

the thing is, akaza has been alive like 200-400 years? after being demonized, while his back story at most happened for like 5-8 years... he will be remembered by characters in-the story as a demon who killed a lot of people, and maybe by some readers as a demon martial artist... but i said it that way as a ambiguous and open statement, take it as you will in a sense....

Dex-chan lover
I think every demon HAS a tragic backstory because the author wants you to know that they don't think humanity is naturally evil, but humans can be tempted so easily once they have experienced calamity. This doesn't excuse their actions, obviously.

But this one hit me hard. Like no matter how much of a good life you try to live, everything you love can be swept away in an instant. One of my greatest fears tbh.

Group Leader
Bruh the feels....I don't want his wrongdoings to be completely written out like this.
He needs to die fighting or in some way....

Supporter
@kitsushouten Not EVERY demon has a tragic backstory, some of them are just plain bad or screwed up in the head like Enmu, Gyokko, Hantengu, Douma.

I have nothing against tragic background, it's good to have a variety, if all demons are bad or all has a sad story that turned them into demons, it will be just plain boring. Though, personally I want to see more of bad demons with no tragic background because these demons remembering their good old life at the last minute of their lives just kinda unsettle me.

Users who are viewing this thread