Juunenme, Kikan wo Akirameta Tenisha wa Imasara Shujinkou ni naru - Vol. 1 Ch. 4.5 - The Twins' Plan

Dex-chan lover
I'm hopeful this isn't canon. Chapter 4's comments had someone I agree with, that the twins offered him a very vague and empty promise. However, someone else pointed out that they do contribute a sense of stability and friendship that he hasn't allowed himself in the decade he's been there. But...if this is really how shallow they are, on top of being more than a little annoying, then I would consider this "investment" as a massive waste of time, if I were him.

Dex-chan lover
“Costume: virgin killer”

virgin wha-😭
It's a thick, (usually) armless sweater (usually wool) with the back (and a good portion of the sides) almost entirely cut out. It falls low enough that one doesn't need pants and may or may not reveal a small amount of butt crack (depending on design and fit). It's actually less revealing than the bikini and dancer outfits they tried on, though technically more daring to wear as I'd imagine it's easier to expose oneself if they move too dramatically.

Users who are viewing this thread