Juunenme, Kikan wo Akirameta Tenisha wa Imasara Shujinkou ni naru - Vol. 2 Ch. 9.5 - At the Inn

Dex-chan lover
Source already ended? Can... you spoil me the ending if you did read it?
There are six volumes in the web novella - the sixth is called "the last" and is posted in 2020.
MC defeats some boss and saves the world. He's going to keep working as an adventurer. The twins suggest setting up a base somewhere, perhaps in this first city. They suggest visiting the bar with sparkling wine. And there's no hint of romance at all...
The end

Dex-chan lover
There are six volumes in the web novella - the sixth is called "the last" and is posted in 2020.
MC defeats some boss and saves the world. He's going to keep working as an adventurer. The twins suggest setting up a base somewhere, perhaps in this first city. They suggest visiting the bar with sparkling wine. And there's no hint of romance at all...
The end
Well, that's... not disappointing at all. Thanks for the info.

sigh :shamihuh:

Supporter
This is a neat series. Looking forward to how this first act plays out.

Dex-chan lover
The end
That’s depressing
Wonder is WN was changed when it became a LN?

Dex-chan lover
I’m impressed. This manga is really good. Certainly among the upper tier of isekais.
It’s simple, direct, but it does tackle on stuff that usually isn’t with our world’s technology and the impact of dungeon clearing, as well as how it affects economy.

Dex-chan lover
Well considering they share a mental link, it would get real awkward if one was left out or had to find another partner.
It got me thinking... if one did ya-know-what... does Mind Link affects "the feeling" and pass it to the other? XD

Since ya know, in psychological sense... "experience" is related to mind so...

Dex-chan lover
It got me thinking... if one did ya-know-what... does Mind Link affects "the feeling" and pass it to the other? XD

Since ya know, in psychological sense... "experience" is related to mind so...
There is a downside to this arrangement though. If he physically exhausts one sister, the other is likely going to be mentally exhausted as well.

Dex-chan lover
I DON'T CARE, THEY AREN'T REAL AND IT'S LEGAL IN THIS WORLD, I AM PLAPPING THEM VIOLENTLY

Aggregator gang
I'm thinking eating box on one side and milking blowjob on the other

hey guys hear me out
In that world, people who reach 15 y.o. can drink liquor. Based on that information, it is safe to assume the minimum age to marry is 15 y.o. in that world
So basically you will not get accused by people for dating 15 y.o. girl in that world

Fed-Kun's army
The end
Very disappointing, but if I have to guess it would probably be that the author doesn't have any experience in writing romance, which I or WE could understand.

Dex-chan lover
i just started reading this manga today, it's really good
can't wait for the next chapter

Users who are viewing this thread