Juunenme, Kikan wo Akirameta Tenisha wa Imasara Shujinkou ni naru - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
When the guild master said to use his name so they trust you I was hoping they wouldn't do the classic "let's test out our rescuer right in the middle of a dangerous operation trope".

And they fucking did, goddammit that's annoying, do you want to be rescued or not?

At the very least, solve your imprisonment problem first, then test him and then find someone else after if you really have to...

Dex-chan lover
Nope. If I'm him, I dont care about your circumstances. You pull that childish "we wanted to test you" crap on me, you're on your own.

Twinussy uoghhh- ahem sorry, w 1st chapter tho.
I understand why he wanted to go back, he was suddenly dropped in another world with no cheat ability, monsters roaming around, and didn’t even know the language, even after he got accustomed and those weren’t major threats anymore, going back home was his ultimate objective, so discarding the only thing that kept him going that far didn’t feel right plus the uneasiness of suddenly and randomly getting teleported again kept him from enjoying this world, but after ten years my man grew tired finally said fuk it and started committing to his new life. really good character writing

Users who are viewing this thread