Dex-chan lover
Ohhh... of fucking course a chronic overthinker would be clueless to people being interested in her; at the start she just thought they disliked her. While she's seen a lot of growth. she's thought that way for years, so how could she recognise it?

It's somewhat tragic.

Dex-chan lover
Page 12

"OPEN YOUR EYES YOU FUCKING MORON"

I honestly love her desire to make clear to Tadano what he's getting into, and Tadano just being like "b-but that's not how it's happening"

@sterven your little sister gets to talk that way when she is good enough at judo that she was able to enter the prefectural tournament and you can't. aka Tadano's life is 50/50

Double-page supporter
Imagine slapping your sister because she tells you to get out of your bed and talk.... Couldn't be me

I'm rooting for Rumiko's love life as I buy tissues for her for when the inevitable comes.

Also, Tadano & Komi are too cute, just get married already.

Dex-chan lover
I expect Tadano will hear Manbagi out and decline her confession. Being the epitome of normalness, when a normal person already has someone they like, the normal thing to do is to normally decline the other party.

They really gotta make us try and pick between Komi-san and Manbagi. That's almost as hard as picking which one of the Quints is the best.

Dex-chan lover
Aw should’ve known that Komi would think like that. Also Tadano being a good guy and would hear “them” out, though obvious normal rejection. Also Tadano is such a chad he doesn’t know it despite being a good room reader, he’s got get rid of that low self esteem...

Dex-chan lover
Hitomi was like "Press X for Doubt" xDDD

"Whelp, whatever happens, happens."
Thats about it.

Users who are viewing this thread