Dex-chan lover
Onemine motto : "Que será, será ~ Whatever will be, will be "

Double-page supporter
Guys, think of this from his sister's point of view. Your brother is close with a very pretty girl who he clearly carries a torch for, and who somehow seems to reciprocate. Then, while walking around a festival, you see him on what appears to be a date with someone else who is apparently smitten! What happened? Does he still feel the same? What would he do if there was someone else? Is he just messing around?

Once she confirmed that he is as wholesome and honest as ever, she dropped it and wished him luck in his newly complicated love life.

Dex-chan lover
Tadano’s sister is straightforward and honest (and “brutal”) like always. Great character, balancing her quiet and mind-reading brother.

Also, I really liked this way of dealing with the matter, rarely seen in other works.

Only thing that worries me: why Komi didn’t say anything about “jealousy”. Maybe all the time she was flustered being with Tadano she mistaked it as “being close to a boy” (something she never experienced before) and never thinked it was actual love?
Surely, Manbagi’s honesty is a great starting point for her; problem is, Tadano is not aware of this, but he knows he feels something for Komi. So...

Dex-chan lover
@Purplelibraryguy

I agree. Honestly, I’ve been entranced by Komi(’s legs) since the first chapter. Props to Oda-sensei for making them as beautiful (and plump) as possible.
I gotta say, talking about legs reminds me of the “ripped stockings” chapter. That was great.

Dex-chan lover
Ahh the exchange of dialogue of "THE THREE" is well written. Lovelewdy chapter

Dex-chan lover
What a glorious chapter hahaha.
@Sylveran Wow, love how you described the whole situation, now I'm really hoping that's gonna be the approach the author takes!

On another note, the comments on the previous chapter got to more than 500... Calm down, guys XD

Users who are viewing this thread