Contributor
Komi appeal hangs on Yamato Nadeshiko (traditional austere japanese beauty ideal)
Manbagi is more lively, open, honest and humourous.

Dex-chan lover
I'm just here to say that Hitomi is great, she gets Tadano thinking sometimes. Because while he's great, he's also dense.

Dex-chan lover
I'm just here to say that Hitomi is great, she gets Tadano thinking sometimes. Because while he's great, he's also dense.

I wish Manbagi wins but I know she won't. Komi is fine though. As long as it isn't one of those "no-one wins" scenarios.

I hated Manbagi so much at the start and that hate is growing thanks to these chapters. She is not that cute and boobs aren't everything. All hail THE HOLY KOMİ-SAMA!! (but I love how Tadano kinda admitted that he likes komi :3)

I dont get why people are complaining about this chapter. I thought it was great to see the other characters react to such a big development

Dex-chan lover
Who needs more help? Tadano - inferiority complex. Komi - communication disorder. The rejection of Kaway-san helped Tadano in the development of his power, but created his inferiority complex.

@Kaduufrrj I wouldn't call it an inferioirity complex. At least not enough to be a personality disorder. He is self-aware( regarding certain subjects at least) and knows he is a (Tadano) plain guy. Most girls he knows are, objectively speaking, out of his league.

How the hell did anybody figure out Manbagi liking Tadano? It strikes me you'd literally need telepathy to get that sort of impression. Like, guys and gals can't be platonic friends and have a good time together?! This chapter strikes me as oddly conspiratorial in that sense.

Users who are viewing this thread