Aggregator gang
- This chapter should be called "Gonzales's Return" because... Banzai!!!

- Manbagi... Such destructive power and also The Return of Gonzales

- Onemime is the MVP this chaper and only appeared in one panel.

Dex-chan lover
The way I see it, Manbagi's greater regret is not that the person she was interested in was taken, but rather that she never mustered the courage to confess. So in order to grow and move past that, this time, she will confess to Tadano, with or without Komi's understanding (though I think she will tell her).

For Tadano, the trauma of an earlier rejection was so great that he doesn't feel that anyone could care for him. Manbagi's confession might be the catalyst he needs to finally face his own feelings and for once, think of himself before thinking of others.

And if Manbagi tells Komi about her intention to confess, that might drive Komi to also find the courage to express her own feelings to Tadano herself. It's all Endgame from here on.

Contributor
All the lilies (Yuri) in the panel when they ask her if it's Komi that she likes😂😂

Dex-chan lover
Earl I do not like his sister, since when she compared Tadano to a piece of tofu.

To be honest I'm rooting for Manbagi. I'm lewd saying this but she has bigger tits O_O.

Contributor
It's a losing battle, but i really support Manbagi as the love interest.

I think it would be great to see Komi just stay as a friend.

Dex-chan lover
Am I the only one who's happy the issue wasn't dragged for too long?

@Sylveran : I agree with you, I wonder how the author will pull this out.

Dex-chan lover
Well put, @That-Guy
I see that a lot of people are pointing out Manbagi's cuteness, not to mention her significant tracts o' land. Fair enough, but I think it's just been too long since we got a really good look at the stunning awesomeness that is Komi-san's legs. And really, nobody is cuter than Komi-san when she goes all deer-in-the-headlights.

Fed-Kun's army
Not happy with the way Tadano's sis took him to task even when there was no mistake on his part 👿

Users who are viewing this thread