Dex-chan lover
I could be wrong. Tadano would probably have this characteristic (high ability to understand situations) with or without rejection, but rejection in the wrong way only prevented him from creating courage. The incredible ability to understand situations added to the courage, Tadano would be a leader. High ability to understand situations and courage are characteristics of statesmen.

Dex-chan lover
Oh no, I just wanted the gyaru to be happy with tadano but I'm pretty sure my dreams won't be fulfilled

Rip my ship

Supporter
@Sephyforce to me it seems obvious. She was always nervous and red like a tomato around Tadano and each time he tried to talk to her, she was being a tsundere. I'm happy that she found herself in love with Tadano even though I am on the TadaKomi side. 😁

Dex-chan lover
YES, DO IT TADANO, SMASH THAT GYARU PUSSY, IF THEY DON'T WANT TO LEWD KOMI THEN TO HELL WITH IT
BREAK THE MOLD, FIGHT THE SYSTEM, YOU CAN DO IT AUTHOR-SAN, GIVE TADANO THE END HE DESERVES

Hitomi: [presses x to doubt]
if najimi doesn't come back soon, little sister's gonna end up usurping their place as most powerful character

Double-page supporter
What's this? An MC that is dense but not THAT dense? This manga is indeed worthwhile

Gyaru pussy is now best girl because the socially retarded girl that supposed to be the star of the show become boring after like, the 100th filler chapter with barely any character development whatsoever.

Contributor
Interactions of Tadano and Manbag can be counted on fingers of single hand compared to multitude of his interactions with Komi.
Also some of you seem to forget that this manga is about it's MC and titular character Komi-san getting 100 friends not getting boyfriend.

Haha, on pg13 when the gyaru friends ask if Manbagi likes Komi-san, lilies show up in at the bottom of the panel because the word for lily is similar to the word for "yuri" in Japanese

(See character "Sukida Lily, the girl who likes yuri)

Fed-Kun's army
Ugh little miss Gyaru is goddamn adorable, I want her to be happy, but I also want Komi to be happy. Goddamn it either another boy has to come along and find mutal love with our pure little Gyaru or this manga needs to get a sneaky harem introduction at the start of the second round. Cause last thing I want in this diabetus inducing manga is broken hearts.

Dex-chan lover
I want an unusual ending. Tadano and Manbagi get together at the end of high school, but they separate. Tadano and Komi reconnect after university and marry. Would it be a different ending? This ending would also prove that Komi likes Tadano, not just gratitude.

Contributor
@Kaduufrrj This manga is nowhere near ending. They are still in 2nd year of high school and it will obviously go for another school year.

Dex-chan lover
I know, but as everyone knows, the definition of the romance occurs only in the end. It occurs in 99% of the manga. I forward my future wish

Dex-chan lover
Yes, it really is boring. Tadano's central characteristic is reading people so him not being able to read this for no reason other than the plot demanding it for the sake of this tired old cliche is dumb.

Users who are viewing this thread