Fed-Kun's army
hmmm, I'm actually surprised this was popular enough to get a double season anime, by Ufotable no less

granted, I do like Tanjirou, Nezuko is just a super qt, and I've been following this since pretty early on,

but this was sorta just a "filler" series for me

All that said, the first few anime eps were pretty epic.

Aggregator gang
Damn, Akaza was so strong he had to kill himself for Tanjirou and Giyuu to not die in this arc.

Double-page supporter
@iamagaroze It is popular in Japan. And I feel that this series is better than other shounen I read, better than the current action shounen in Jump like BNH and Black Clover.

Fed-Kun's army
@miyako19

That's true, I'd say its better than those two as well

actually I guess I've pretty much stopped following most shounen battle manga, so don't have much to compare it with

This one was, indeed, one of the most powerful characters of this manga. Powerful enough to f*** off Muzan to rest in peace.

Leads me to think: Nezuko is/was full of love to give and share before turning into a demon, that's why she can struggle that hard to stop herself from eating.

That's what this guy felt. A glimpse of the love he lived, and the love he gave.

Very cheesy: Tanjiro is the only sunlight demons can take. And they love it.

He quickly went from me hating him to becoming one of my favorite characters. That's just powerful right there. Damn, just damn Gotouge, this is some amazing writing.

Group Leader
He can finally rest. He may not go to where his loved ones are but at least he regained a bit of humanity at the end.

Users who are viewing this thread