Dex-chan lover
Man he ges on about people who don't need to say sorry saying sorry, then he himself is apologizing when it wasn't really his fault either. Beautiful , I love this arc!

didnt exactly hate him but i disliked him because kyoujurou

now i just cant stop crying i cant

this manga is just too damn good its so hateful uGH /punches self

tumblr_lsxgmydKTF1qaykmq.jpg

FSDHFHJGK THIS CHAPTER KNOCKED ON MY DOOR BEFORE HURLING A METRIC TON OF FEELS

Double-page supporter
Disappointed that he basically killed himself. And I hope we stop seeing flashbacks for a while now. I think we know most of the characters past in this manga now. (Except for Muzan)

Dex-chan lover
i like how they all go straight to hell but like after making peace with the fact that they royally fucked up so they kinda have to

Dex-chan lover
They all had their circumstances that made them choose to become a demon. But most find comfort at the end in the forgiving embrace of their loved ones. I like how the author finds ways to depict a pure form of regret for past deeds at the end in a very touchy way.

Dex-chan lover
this manga is like poetry
except it's really really depressing poetry
really really depressing poetry
but also
breathtakingly
beautiful

Aggregator gang
It just started raining, a calm rain without any clouds announcing its arrival, a silent and calm rain just came to me.

@elefantine97 you just took my thoughts out before I did.

Fed-Kun's army
Stupid. Should have just died then and there in the first place. Author padding the story.

Fed-Kun's army
@KobeisGOAT

Yeah he could have upped and died.
But I got to completely disagree with you that this was stupid or padded.

A tortured soul finally finding some sort of relief, it makes good feels for me.

Dex-chan lover
Muzan..... SHUT UP BITCH, GO CRY IN A CONNER YOU FUCKING COWARD AND LET MAN DIE LIKE A MAN.

Double-page supporter
@Tray
Muzan still had some controls on him that made him continue living and fighting. He was able to win again Muzan's control in the end.

Users who are viewing this thread