Aggregator gang
Oh i see what you did there with the names, author-san:
一花
二乃
三玖
よつば(四つば)
五月

Dex-chan lover
Pity is the worst thing you can do to a person but as Hiratsuka sensei said that if you do something it inevitably affects others... this is an understatement...

Dex-chan lover
on rl this setting wouldn't work. their father would be afucking idiot it he believes that paying the normal rate per person would be enough.

Umm. Identical twins happen because the zygote daughter cells separate after the first division. Fraternal twins happen because of multiple ova getting fertilized and successfully implanting. Identical quintuplets is kinda odd, because it implies that one (or three) of the daughter cells didn't implant successfully or died in utero and were resorbed. (Biology nerd strikes again!)

Pretty sure people would hate the quintuplets if genders were reversed. Pathetic.

Dex-chan lover
I've hated Nino for this, and I'm pretty sure she should've been arrested for drugging him.
So I'm happy she wasn't chosen. I'm hoping this is one of his reasons for not choosing her.

Banned
I was interested for all of about two pages... 37 and 38... where star-girl opted to wear glasses.
And then they vanished again. And I lost interest again.
So the story is about a gaggle of generic-looking idiot sisters... Setting my expectations low then.

@OneWay : They're not busty. What are you on about? Just because they have tits, in the minimal sense, doesn't make them busty. Just how low are your standards for such things?

MC is more interesting than every girl here. Despite being a nerd and a loner, he has close to zero social anxiety and awkwardness. Not a beta MC.

Dex-chan lover
who the hell would look at el nino Bill Cosbying a dude she just met and saying ‘i wanna tap that’

and why the fuck would she do that again

Users who are viewing this thread