5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 10 Ch. 78 - Sisters’ War - First Battle

Dex-chan lover
@HYBRID_BEING
x17.png
Is clearly the two girls, they are the ones who kept getting the twins wrong. Seem to be 'Those Two Girls' trope. The guy is a bit harder to peg.
My best guess is it is this guy (the only other classmate with spiky hair seems to be wearing a vest, and the lines we can see match closer to this guys hoodie.
x2.png

This is so cute. I am melting with all Nino and Ichika moments in last few chapters. Just to throw random bone because i seen none yet but could it be one of sisters is not part of quintet (because the original die or something, which named Rena). Based on same idea the number of original sisters may not be 5 but 4 or 6.

Dex-chan lover
@Orpheus99 No, they've always been 5 siblings since early childhood. 5 years ago, everywhere they go, they always dressed up in a very similar manner, for top to toe. And then in Kyoto, one of the sister met with the small-rebellious Futarou and inspired him to be a study freak. The girl who met with Futarou didn't introduce her name to Futarou, so Futarou didn't know her name until they met again, 5 years later, under different circumstance. That's why, when Futarou asked her name, she's panicked and pick a name "Rena", meaning Zero.

Now, they're back to Kyoto, they want to settle everything there with Futarou.
Itsuki who wants to revealed to Futarou that she's Rena.
Nino who wants to spend most of her time with Fuu-kun (and make him look at her more).
Miku who wants to showed him how she get better in cooking.
Ichika with her stealthy snake-style who wants to keep him for herself.
Yostsuba.......she just simply wants everyone to be happy.

Dex-chan lover
God I hated Nino at the beginning but now I just can't see anyone but her winning.

Fed-Kun's army
Meh wouldn't be surprised if Yotsuba wins. tbh author isn't giving her as much attention as the others. Probably aiming for that "i did not see this coming" ending.

Dex-chan lover
wut??
The male protagonist has male friends? And in a harem manga no less!?
What in the world is this witchcraft!?

Dex-chan lover
Buy the stocks while they're down. Gimme all your Ichika stocks if you don't want 'em

Users who are viewing this thread