5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 10 Ch. 78 - Sisters’ War - First Battle

I must say, Nino, that was very commendable. I really really respect you for that. You just dunked on them xD

Poor Yotsuba, stuck between a bad situation and a rock. She suggested that she and Miku form a group with Fuu-kun but then Ichika has pretty much the same plan as well. She loves her sisters so much so I imagine that must have been REALLY HARD. Then, she goes on that sacrificial move. If you don't love Yotsuba, come and fight me. I fokin love her damnit.

I wish Miku spoke up. That would've been great. The threat is presented before her. I would totally love it if she reacted some other more confident way. But perhaps the confidence barrier break is probably being saved for something more important later. Maybe something like a confession.

For Ichika, I understand why she'd resort to such methods. I'm not really gonna say anything bad about them. Too many people are already dunking on her loool. Underhanded tactics are still tactics, no matter how pleasant. Her tactics are really risky tho. It'll all prolly backfire later on.

As for Itsuki, I don't really think she's the Rena 5 years ago. The present Rena who talked to Fuutarou, yes, possible. But the past? I just don't think so. I don't think the author is gonna use the "First girl really is first girl," card on this.

I hate how Ichika does things
She's using Yotsuba for her own plans (Poor Yotsuba)
And NINO!!! Dayuum that was good
Hope that Ichika gets slapped by Itsuki

Could it be that Ichika plans to form a group with her, Fuutarou, AND YOTSUBA, is due to the fact that Fuuts met the 2 of them when they were young, thus she will open up that topic?

Dex-chan lover
I find it funny that the Takeda clan and the Uesugi clan were famous rivals of one another, with the Maeda clan, specifically Keiji Maeda, defecting to join with the Uesugi clan.

I hope Miku appreciates this irony in naming conventions

Double-page supporter
Holy fuck, man they're getting savage with each other. Still, Ichika is the biggest snake of all, ruining Miku's chance. I can't forgive that.

Right now I hope that either ichika or nino would win... but it's probably going to be Itsuki because she doesn't really give a fuck about Uesugi so he will fall for her

Dex-chan lover
Bro you'd prefer to have a sausage fest then to go on a date with a cute girl thats into you? You do realize bros before hoes is just a joke right? Are you a homosexul perhaps ?

Cant say i approve of how Ichika tried to use Yotsuba cmon author dont do her dirty like this.

Same thing with Miku the author has cucked her horribly in her 2 confession s its sad that shes not even getting a real chance and he has her stay quiet at times like this when she finally gets her moment im sure itll be too late.

Fed-Kun's army
Takeda and Meada will be good guy friends for my man Fuutou, but Ichika might try and pull a fast one like before

Dex-chan lover
Holy shit, Nino train has stewm. That’s some real straightforward play which I can respect even as a Miku fan. Ichika though... I was never a big fan and she’s kinda being a real bitch lately.

Dex-chan lover
nino's assertiveness has its charm but a lot of you nino people used to hate her, and she hasn't really changed since back then. nino would be good if the MC beat some humility into her. now that would be a good manga.

people say miku is too passive but that's how women are supposed to be. yotsuba is pretty precious too.

Users who are viewing this thread