5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 10 Ch. 79 - Sisters’ War - Second Battle

All the hate toward the first-girl in this manga make me really confused. Does first -girl trope really happen that often?

I know that I doesn't watch/read as much anime/manga as people here (start in 2014 btw) but still, watch a whole lot throughout the year and it happen like 5-6 times for me. Maybe more but those are the times that I actually care about which girl MC will choose as there are lots of 'cheap' harem where every girl just fall in love with him immediately.

And it's not like Itsuki been particularly bad. I like her personality and she's one of my favorite quint beside end girl MIKU of course.

Dex-chan lover
Still hoping it ends with a harem ending, I feel like the first 2 times it said anything in the present (the wedding) it was talking about an event with all the girls. Ever since that bell part though, I've been worried it'll be another first-girl win. If the author was just teasing us with those hints, I'm gonna be seriously disappointed that it's the 758,000th first-girl win.

Dex-chan lover
Calling it now Ichika is going to show up as Rena and get BTFO
It's going to be hilarious.

@JKTV
No seriously tho, she’s so selfless, focusing in others happiness and not her goals, SHE NEEDS AN ARC

Honestly I think this will be her arc. With all the turmoil, she'll have to make her move.
I think what's going to happen is that everyone will be upset at some point and Yotsuba will have to be the voice of reason. And in the confusion we find out Yotsuba is the girl in the photo.

An explanation for why she gave him their mothers name is that she misunderstood something and thought he was talking about their mom. Which is in Yotsuba's character to do something like that. Also, She is the most outgoing one of the group and would be the one who would most likely run off by herself and then talk to the delinquent Uesugi just so she could cheer him up.

but none of this will happen so just ignore me. 😘

@Shrimperor only remember the most recent and popular one is nisekoi but it's been a couple year back already. So any recent series that keep the hate going on?

Dex-chan lover
Dammit while the Nino brigade, Miku Zelots, and ichika strike force are in a 3 way deadlock the Itsuki Connoisseurs & Yotsuba acolytes Are inching across and boldly claiming forward grounds

The Yotsuba acolytes while pacifists still hold plenty of ground as they were self dismissed from the over arcing confrontation by the bigger factions

The itsuki connoisseurs are opportunistic chomping down at all the ground left as the 3 warring factions steel their focus on taking out the other major groups

Dex-chan lover
since 1,2,3 and 5 are all into uesugi... the only logical solution is that uesugi will choose 4 or ask 4 to be pretend lovers to pacify the others...

then the author will start everything all over again in order to prolong the series life.....

suddenly there's a surprise development! mom's still alive and staying abroad with 6-chan or imouto-chan... or some other BS....

milk it for the maneyhhhh.....

jk jk😋

As far a the 1st girl wins trope is concerned, I think that a lot of times the Author just wants to write a Romance and puts in a harem out obligation.

This story handles the "Harem" aspect MUCH better that most.

Waifu war is intensifying. Yotsuba being caught in the crossfire of this waifu wars. Hoping for a harem end, but miku is best girl 😂

Double-page supporter
I will bring in a fact that I noted once on my tumblr blog: Itsuki is the only one who can be Rena without necessarily being the Little Quint (as Fuutarou informed her of Little Quint). And now that we know that she is hunting for him but is just a damn good actor, it's possible that she took the photo in order to sabotage another Quint. It's getting juicy!

Users who are viewing this thread